Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what can a male plant be used for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerman 420, Jul 24, 2009.

1. i have a male plant drying in my closet an what can a male be used for if anything?

2. you could use it to start a fire!

3. Well if it was still alive you could use it for making baby plants with a female plant. But now, well just go throw it on the burn pile.

4. Harvest the hemp fiber and make a hemp bracelet!

5. Hemp sock, just one not a pair.

6. Is it a male or hemaphrodite. There is a good chanes its a hermy you can use those to smoke thats wat most mids are they are hermies. If its pure male you can use it to make hermys and females. If its a female just smoke the damn thing!

7. Its got trace amounts of THC. Chop it up, fry it up, bake it up in a brownie and see what happens. Nothing to lose, only to gain :)

8. hash or brownies

9. You can either:

1.) Cut the balls off, dry them & smoke them. You WILL get high (I have done this, it works. Those who say otherwise are ignorant, or have never tried it for themselves).

2.) Make edibles. Chop the whole plant up, simmer it in butter & water for a few hours, strain, and let chill in the refrigerator a bit. The butter & water will separate, the butter will float to the top and harden. Use the butter, throw out the water.

3.) Make some form of hash with it.

Some males are just as potent as their female counterparts... Just FYI... :)