What camera?

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Deleted member 638051, Feb 12, 2018.

1. I'm looking for a camera to take close ups of trichomes, etc. I need something under $100 that will take halfway decent pics and USB. And I DO NOT have a cell phone to attach it to. I do have a cheap tablet that will take pictures well enough for what I do, but it will not get good close ups. What are you guys using to get those 'micro' shots?

2. Hey brother I know they make attachment loupes for phones and various other things. Have you checked for iPads and tablets?

J Evergreen

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I use this, which clips on to my cell phone and might work for your tablet. It's 10x magnification.

In your case I'd consider this, which specifically states that it works on tablets (which tend to be thicker than phones). This one is higher magnification at 15x.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Thanx! Seems like for the past month or so I just can't seem to find anything I'm searching for. Either google is fucked up or I am.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok...... nobody HAS to reply to that......

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I was dissatisfied with the camera on this iPad I use and a fellow GC’er recommended this from amazon:
    012781E9-8BB6-4BB8-81B5-225B66B3A37D.jpeg

The macro lens takes pretty good close ups.
    FA0D0FA4-A77B-4FA4-99D2-AC7EA0C876A4.jpeg 323B2FE0-41C0-4FDC-9DF6-1BE91CE0C0EB.jpeg

• Like Like x 1