Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What buzzkills you the most when smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by caseyj123456, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Mine would have to be when people try to touch me.

Bitching also buzzkills the hell outta me.

2. Paranoia. A runin with authorities

3. -when a friend whips out his phone and starts texting for ages in the middle of a sesh

-adrenaline usually works :/

4. Spiky dildos

5. My grandma being all uptight about something, especially my mom. Sometimes she just needs to get off her high horse and lay off a bit, you know?

6. People that talk loudly and don't know when to shut up. And that guy that never has weed and ALWAYS wants to smoke your shit.

7. when i smoke with some people i dont know and dont fit in.

also when i keep thinking that im not very high anymore even though i am. it seems to be a pretty big buzzkill. its strange.

8. When people harsh on my buzz.

9. when you pass the joint to someone and they feel the need to keep holding the joint while they talk about dumb shit for like 10 mins.. Puff Puff Pass you Asshole..:mad:

10. ^ I hate that guy

People who ruin the high conversation, paranoia, someone riding my dick about something not that important, having to go walk my dog lol

11. any fear of getting caught, when i was younger, my parents were a HUGE buzzkill, now its just cops or something, which dont bother much, but on those rare occurances they can ruin a high :mad:

and oppositely, my best highs are when i have NO fear of getting caught whatsoever, chillin with friends, smokin a bowl, crankin some tunes or watchin a movie or some shit, no fear of authorities, those are great times :D gettin high and fuckin around in public just isnt fun to me, maybe gettin stoned just makes the little things better for me idk :confused_2:

12. People who invite you over for a smoke sesh and expect you to have weed. Thats fucked up. Also when i'm out in public and people talk about the weed or shout things out like little kids.

13. When people wet the tip of the joint. Shit is nasty.

14. People who talk way to much

15. This pisses me off, and is a buzz kill. The joint can always be re-lit, but the conversation or high thought i had in my head is not going to stay there forever. Smoking is a relaxing and thought provoking activity. Why try and kill a joint in world record time, why not enjoy the weed and enjoy the conversations that come from it.

Another one of my buzz kills is when people start saying "mannn im soo ripped" or "dude i'm not even high"... Those are the kind of comments I feel persuade another mans high. If you hear your buddies aren't getting ripped my immediate thought process is damn why are they not getting high, does my weed suck and then the buzz kill... but thats my .02 cents

16. Last night dude kept repeating, "we're stoners bro!"
    GOD, he wouldn't shut up.

17. that wheres the chapstick video on youtube killed my high

18. Squeaky ass voices ffs. :mad:

19. Sweating. i hate sweating when high.