What bumper sticker do you have?

Discussion in 'General' started by Majestic Raven, Dec 19, 2011.

1. I have one that says" when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"

Ones "any society that would give up a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and will lose both" with a pic of Ben Franklin

And one that says" it's all peaks and valleys"

2. Damn hippy... I'm Just yokin I don't have any

3. The Apple logo and that's it

4. "Proud parent of a DARE graduate." :cool:

5. Electrical tape that has pieces missing but used to say - "TAPE"

6. shit happens. true words lol

7. A green and purple stealie with a dancing bear in the middle. Dead fans kno.whats up :)

8. i have an american flag :)

9. Mine says, or used to say, before my car dissapeared-never to be seen again-in the impound lot......SHOW WV SOME LOVE-RECYCLE

10. I currently only ride a motorcycle so I have one on one of my bags that says WATCH FOR MOTORCYCLES

I have alot of stickers on my helmets and my windshield (which isn't currently on the bike tho)

When I had a car I (foolishly) had a pot leaf sticker that said Legalize and another that said Support my habit

My fav tho is RECYCLE YOUR ANIMALS (props if ya know what movie it came from)

11. I used to have these on the back of the car

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second one was a circle sticker just like the first one. I slapped them on the back of my mothers car because we both drove it at the time.

One day she was picking me up from school and the stickers were gone. I asked her what happend to them and she said she was driving earlier that day and at the light a car with 4 people in it pulled up next to her and had her roll her window down.

She told me they yelled out "We like your bumper stickers!! US TOO!!!!!!!!" then they drove off when the light turned green. She told me she pulled over immediatly in a parking lot and scrapped them off hahahahaha.

12. Eh...Mine just says "We're fucked.":cool:

13. I had bad religions 'anti-cross' on my rear windshield, police don't take kindly to that.

Wish someone made George carlin quotes on bumper stickers.