What bug is causing this help I have

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by miltyburn, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Any help would be appreciated????[​IMG]

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

2. No mites thank you outside no mites

3. Mites live outside. I mean I hope it's not that but it sure does look like it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Milty what lead up to this
    Do you spray anything already?
    Or just found the plants just look like that today?
    It does look a lot like mite damage

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just found them but there not all like this grasshopper have been problem a little before but this is killing these three I think

6. It's been a few days and I noticed it getting worse I found this liquid likes on it I used to call it snakes spit but it's just white foam on the stock

7. Look this is how it starts[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm sure the aunt didn't do it if anything that's trying to eat whatever's on it I hope

• Like Like x 1
  9. This was supposed to be the 3rd picture[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. I also had them back and fourth to my in door and I have no mites Damm I had them 4 month ago had to start all over. But no web or nothing

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mites don't chew holes in the leaves like that. I got a shitload of them atm so know what mite damage looks like. :)

Can you not find any bugs working on the plants? Always best to identify the enemy before going to war.

Good luck!

peace.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. That's not mite damage. Maybe a beetle or catapiller or something. But not mites.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lace wing larvae on amazon. Will eat most bugs

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Check in the middle of the night bro bugs come out in the darkness go outside with small light and check

15. Hey that damage looks like leafhopper damage to me. I've never seen it that bad. I always have a resident or two.
    The nymphs kick it in a spittle mass. That "spittle" is the host plants sap. Get the insecticidal soap.
    spittlebug control and treatments for the home yard and garden

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

16. I have had something similar in South Africa. I took a walk to My garden at night and found this funny little bug that looks like a fly without wings sucking the on the leaf. I have been looking for neem oil to protect my plant but some soapy water sorted out the problem before big damage IMG_20181102_105539.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Looks just like the flea beattle damage I had this spring used diatomaceous earth sprinkle around plants and on leafs.. They only come out during the hottest part of the day why I struggled to figure them out, plants recovered quickly once I eradicated them.

• Like Like x 1