Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Bud Strains yall got this weekend?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GanjaHouze, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Just picked me up some Sweet Candy Kush and it is hella dank!

Attached Files:

2. Looks exactly like the sweet candy kush my dealer smoked me out on yesterday. I also have around a gram of sour d left.

3. Got like 2 bowls of chocolope left then its time for some blue dream :3

4. Got me some Afghan diesel , God bud, and kandy skunk. afghan and god both fire but the kandy is lacking in flavor and highness.

5. #5 iCheif, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    Got some Blue Dream, Golden Goat, Lemon Skunk, Durban Poison, Juicy Fruit and Sour D.
    Gonna be a good night :D

Can anybody let me know which are the sativas, indicas and hybrids. I try to do the research and theres soooo many different opinions out there and dont know what to believe. Friends even tellin me different. I figured this would be the best place to ask.
    I know the Durban almost full sativa but the others..............Thanks

6. All of them are hybrids except the Sour D is a sativa. And you are going to have a great night :smoking:

Btw this website is great for info about the strains you have : http://www.leafly.com

7. I'm waiting for my special dealer bouta cop 2 quaters, posting results soon..

8. Right on,
    But damn my guy needs to get strong indica lol Really not complainin tho, some of the best lookin bud ive seen n smoked. Check em out on the smokin tonight thread if you wanna see some

9. Thai Fantasy and Jorge's Diamond.

10. Just picked up a 1/4 oz of some whiticker blue paid 110 can't wait to hit it up

11. I got some G 13 and Blueberry

12. you're wrong durban poison is definitely sativa

13. Purple AK-47.

Been waiting a long time to get my hands on this baby. It's gonna be an awesome night.

14. Sour and some High Mids

15. I've got Silver Haze, Hindu Kush and 2 different no names

16. I have some BTY OG (Indica) and DAYWRECKER (Hybrid)

17. bty og
    image-2499122230.jpg

daywrecker
    image-1102107485.jpg

18. 4gs of blue cheese left, mhmm my favorite strain! :yummy:

19. 2 grams of some dank og left