Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What bud is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sceaspit11, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I Just picked up a quarter of this bud for $70. Its mainly dark green with alot of orange hairs, and its pretty dense. I took out a nug and it smells like some dank cheese, but when i smell the bag it smells pretty fruity. Also, there was very few small nugs, it had like 5 1G+ nugs. What bud do you guys think this is?:confused:

Attached Files:

2. im not sure, but i think its weed

3. any way we could get a better quality picture?

4. Nah, nah.. what you have yourself dere, is ganja man.

5. Orange j loc kush

6. that's called mids

7. yea some mids bro

8. that's a north eastern orange alpha fuck (OAF) dank

9. Well you guys are smart. :rolleyes:

10. No one here can accurately give you a strain name. Even if they actually held it and smoked it, it would still be extremely difficult.

Just take it as some good bud. You don't need a name for your bud to be dank.

11. i think thats pot

12. 1 marijuanas

13. I think thats the stuff all the kids are running around the streets with and smoking and putting in their swishers...its k2. Spice. Not safe at all.

Just put it in an envelope and mail it to me and I will test it out for you free of charge..:bongin:

14. that is not weed. weed is blue?

15. Theres bo way to tell i its mids from that pic

16. id be happy to have that bud for that price...:bongin:

17. Looks like some THC to me.