Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What bud is THAT bud ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedwaffle, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Over the years ive smoke alot of different types of pot. But sometimes you just run across a bag and smoke it, and WOAH was it the best youve ever smoked.

If you had to guess or fantisize , what do you think it was ?

2. what?...

i would suppose it was some maryjane :)

3. I'd guess it was laced with crack.

Then I'd buy a big 'ol bag of crack.

4. What? If we were to fantasize, what do I think it was? This thread makes no sense.

5. i would say that the really really dank buds are covered in unicorn jizz

6. ha well this reminds me of a time when I first started smoking. So I wasn't real sure if it was the "beginning high" or just really good stuff, was like oh I don't know 10th time smoking? Anyway, ha, friend and I blazed up, came in the house and he laid on my bed and i laid on the floor, gone, laughing hysterically and no joke, it felt like I was swimming for the longest time just whilst laying there on the ground.. lol never again but it was good.

7. My friend Bear from Vancouver brings all the dankest weed by running across the canada-u.s border with a few pounds and some granola bars in his rucksack then hitchhikes his way down to Florida by paying random truckers 1oz per ride. I'm so blazed right now and Bear's passed out on the couch from his last trip down, he wants me to ask if anyone can give him a lift to SC? :laughing: