What brings u peace and happiness

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 100Days1000nights, Jul 30, 2016.

1. As long or short as u want for answer
    What brings you inner peace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. What brings you inner peace?
    This is Real Life Stories - threads in this sub-forum should be started off with the OP telling their story first. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sweet dreams are made of memes:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. fair haha ,,seeing me progress myself each day getting to higher places not just smoking but within myself n world around
    Finding meaning in everything

• Like Like x 1
  5. When ever I want pieace of mind I close my eyes think of sNJmall world bedroom wood house small field for veggies few fruits and few chickens and my weed plants and a quiet stream to go fishing middle of some quiet woods

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Spending time with my daughter Kyra.

• Like Like x 1
  7. That depends what I'm goin through .. if its family drama then enjoying time with friends .. if its job stress then a road trip .. if its money related then cashin checks lol .. if it spiritual related then meditation .. i mean it all depends

• Like Like x 2
  8. weed and girls at the beach, respectively

• Like Like x 1
  9. Financial security. It might seem shallow, but when you've spent the past 7 months under severe financial hardship, stressed that you might lose your home, you really appreciate the relaxation that comes when money is finally rolling in again.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Staring off into space contemplating my own mortality

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have discovered that peace and happiness is a choice and nothing external to me can 'bring' me either one because the highest form of peace and happiness both begin and end inside me.

Seek and you will find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. smoking, MUSIC, hockey, my cat, some nice alone time

• Like Like x 3
  13. Money, CBD and Money

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Nature, thinking/learning, solitude, loved ones, intellectual conversations, the effects of cannabis

• Like Like x 2
  15. Knowing that everything is fine and how it should be, that no matter what I do, it won't really matter bcuz nothing really changes. Everything will stay the same either way. Maybe a little cynical but it reassuring knowing that i cant really do anything wrong bcuz there is no wrong. And although my opinions and actions don't really matter, they're still part of something much greater. And that that greater has never changed. So neither will I. Bliss

• Like Like x 2
  16. I guess we all know what brings me peace. Beside from that I like to see what I've done you know what I've worked for all day

17. A 12 inch poke a dot dildo?