What breeders & seed banks do sponsorships & partnerships?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TheGreywizard, Apr 23, 2022.

1. I'm looking to get sponsored by and partner with breeders and seed banks.

Which ones are usually more open to these kinds of opportunities?

2. The smaller the better usually when it comes to breeders. Most large corporate based breeding companies will have no interest working with a small timer, but I'm sure there are a lot of grass roots up and coming breeders that would love to have you promote their genetics.

• Like Like x 1
  3. i dont know bro,i would be wonder myself ,if someone came looking for me ,instead of the other way around

4. Ok good tips.

Let me preface everything with this, my state will be coming online later this year with a really good home grow program, once it passes the ballot. (it will)

I also have the skillset/experience as a grower well as the audience/following within my state because I have a Cannabis Media Company.

What I do like about the larger corporations though is they have a marketing budget.

Which ones are considering the "big corporations" of seed banks?

Do you have any suggestions on small breeders to reach out to?

We don't have any breeders in my state, so I'll need options from across the country. I really only want to work with US based breeders and seed banks.

So I'll be creating a lot of home grow based content for the community in my state, which we will also run clone clubs and meetups/swaps etc.

So I figured I needed a good seed bank/breeder(s) as well as LED and nutrient sponsorships. I've got a couple in mind that I hope are open to the opportunity.