What breed of dog should i get ?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 14, 2012.

1. There is no way in hell I am sending my dog to get his balls chopped off. No fucking way.

2. [quote name='"blazedasfuck"']

There is no way in hell I am sending my dog to get his balls chopped off. No fucking way.[/quote]

Uhm, okay? :confused: if you want your dog humping everything and marking everything and to be sexually frustrated his whole life...go ahead. :wave:

3. Enjoy the "dribble" on your furniture! :)

4. Have you considered a weimaraner? As long as you can give them proper exercise (1hr+ off leash running every day, 365 days/yr), they are truly remarkable dogs. I've had one now for 6 years and I can't imagine life before her.

5. Get a Schnoodle OP.
    It's a breed that's a Schnauzer and poodle mix.
    Friendly, beautiful mid/small sized dogs.

6. Go find a shelter and adopt one, save a life, and plus purebreds are usually genetically all fucked up, mutts and mixed breeds are great you get your own unique dog not just a puppy mill product.

7. Pitbull or wiemar

8. Get a cane corso

9. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']pitbull[/quote]

This.

10. Rescue dog - they DO somehow know you saved their ass and will repay the debt their entire lives.

11. American Pit Bull Terrier

Am Staff
    Staffie
    Boxer
    Dogue de Bordeaux no one will fuck with
    Presa Canario as said above
    Dogo Argentino

Really though I'd just get a pit. Never owned one but I've read about em and met a few. Good dogs

12. What's with this pitbull trend?.......way over bred your starting to see the bad traits of inbreeding with those dogs......as you did with cocker spaniels and Dalmatians when they were poorly bred......get a rescue from a reputable shelter do your part.

13. Presas are amazing. I met a guy that had a presa canario mastiff mix and he is under 1 year old and hes big as hell.

14. Get your self a good mutt. I have a hound mutt but hees all hound dog. Hees the coolest mother fucker that ever lived but hounds aint for everybody. Mutts are usally more healthy because of mixing up the gene poll.

15. I have a lab/pit, best smoke buddy ever. He just loves to love! Lol I always blow em smoke, and he loves the smell of it (; but when he's stoned, he climbs up in my lap and goes to sleep. He weighs at least 80-90 pounds hahaha

image-201729697.jpg