What brand of lighters do you use?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Fenton Mewley, Jan 24, 2010.

1. ^^ Seriously, gross dude, I hate the taste.

I use: 110V

2. umm are you 12 years old? whos never used a bic?

3. bic, bic, aanndddd bic.
    i find other lighters are completely unreliable. I had this one lighter that now the flame doesn't even get any bigger than a centimeter high, it also doesn't even spark 90% of the time. Bics light all the time every time... errr except when you forget that you just washed your hands and go to flick the lighter and you get it all wet >_<

4. Bic's dare nothing compared to Djeeps...they last soooo much longer , and are weather proof:smoke:

5. purple bics
    muthaaafuckkkkaAA!!

6. Djeep has got the best lighters with better designs than bic. last longer too

7. #68 Fenton Mewley, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    You act as if there aren't more than 1 brand of lighters. My dad smokes cigarettes, and though he's used a couple Bics before, I never have used one becuase they're all dead by the time I see one lying on the coffee table. Plus he's cheap and gets whatever is the cheapest at that time (Calico 8 pk for $2, for example). I never had a reason to purchase a lighter, so I took whatever my dad got.

Right now, there are 5 lighters in front of me, all different brands. None of them are a Bic.

8. Bics with the safety off for sure. They just feel GOOD.

9. I make it a point never to pay for a disposable lighter but I do want to invest in a clipper just because of the removable flint aspect. But as far as disposables go I would prefer a bic but I'm sure to wrap some beeline around it.

10. black mini bic w/ safety removed.

11. [​IMG]

Zippo all the way bro :cool:

12. That's sick!

I have this, but it's really old, and I can't spark it.

[​IMG]

13. I hope you dont light your bowls with that zippo, the flame those things produce is sooo nasty. The smell of it just gives me a headache. And i usually use a bic lighter to light my beeline :p

14. Bic are even cheaper

They're free when you stick em in your pocket :D

15. Its not really for taste dawg, if im seeking a tastey rip ima just use that beeline. I use bc lighters(scripto) because they give you shit loads for free when you buy shit, and never break. I have had two go thru the dryer and washer.

16. I will agree with you about the nasty smell when sparking bowls, but there is nothing better (or badass) then pulling out your biohazard zippo and lighting a fat-ass blunt :D

17. bic. nuff said.

18. #79 HaltIamReptar!, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    Haha bic is the future!
    they make so much stuff..

but check out this brown lighter I bought a while back at the 7/11 by my house haha I lost it a few weeks ago & I just found it in my closet today.
    Go figure.

oh & always make sure the safety is off ;] haha

Attached Files: