What brand of lighters do you use?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Fenton Mewley, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Disposable: bics, Undisposable: Djeep:hello:

2. Whatever the local smoke shop, (cigarettes and cigars), has as a freebie for awsering the "Question of the day" correctly when you purchase something.

3. Nothing better than a bic in my opinion. Love my yellow ones.

4. lol.........

5. bic and zippo, never removed saftey, gana do it now THANKS!!!!

6. Djeep. way better than Bics

7. I use bics w/out safety for most things.

When I use a hookah to smoke mj, I use this other cheap one from 7-11 that has a huge flame.

For cigars, my 4 jet lighter or my zippo

For larger hits and hookah coal starting, my 2 jet mini gun lighter.

8. Bro I love your sig lol

9. always using a bic

10. There's only one lighter brand I choose for all my toking needs and that's Bic. Now with a plethora of colours and designs for many stoners' personalities. and interests.

Bic, just do it.

(This posting was in no way, shape, or form paid for or sponsored by Bic or any of its subsidiaries.)

:p

11. That's what I said haha!

12. its good to live a country where the bics that come here dont have a safety.

13. djeep lighters a the best for sparking bowls. wide so you dont burn your thumb

14. bic's i go threw alot of em :D

15. Bic's with the safety. Its not much of a safety if you ask me. I like the feel when its on better than not. Call me crazy but I feel like they light better when they are on as well. But its not like a bic isn't going to light if there is fuel in it.

16. Clippers!

17. Djeeps Always and forever.

18. bic, no safety, count it. and idc if its white, honestly.

19. [​IMG]

Bic mini's in purple of course :D

20. BC lighters, you texas heads know what im talking about. I think the brand is scripto?? not too sure.