What brand of lighters do you use?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Fenton Mewley, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Bic all the way. I hate the safety ON so I always take it off, but quite a few of my friends prefer it on. Sometimes I like to light my bowl with matches. :D

Oh and removing the safety is that silver peice of metal that isn where you put your thumb. Pop that middle plate off so you just have the wheel.

2. .

This might be a stupid question, but how effective are they in mild windy conditions? Sometimes my lighters can't light with a really small breeze :mad:.

I always smoke outside..

3. If you always smoke outside, then save yourself the hassle and get a windproof torch lighter. Bics aren't any better or worse than other flame lighters in the wind.

4. if you like the taste of butane..:yummy::rolleyes:

5. When it's windy outside and you can't spark a bowl. Then roll a blunt and spark it inside and go outside.

6. Bics usually. I bought a Bic a few days ago without paying attention and it's just a button instead of a flick mechanism. Not as satisfying. I don't bother taking the safety off.

7. I've obviously been joking this whole time lol

8. honestly they do seem to hold up a tad bit better, most likely just because they light more consistently than most other lighters. but yeah if wind is a strong variable then i would suggest a torch or a heating element.

9. I like the cheap lighters better because I dunno. They light better. haha bics feel like I dunno.

10. i like bics and kings. If i smoke a joint outside and its windy i use my jet lighter.

11. Windtorch lighter? Maybe... I smoke when it's calm, but an occasional breeze will come and go. I think I can tolerate some frustrating lights, I only smoke once or twice a week anyways.

I suck at rolling joints, haven't tried rolling a blunt yet.

12. Kinda looks like a bic with a different label on it.

13. For smoking herbs I use a Yellow or Pink bic but for cigs I use a Zippo. I hate smokin bud with Zippos, just makes it taste like butane.

14. MMM lighter fluid

15. fifteen year old sparking 3way jet,normal,green flame lighter great all rounder

16. bic all the way man!!! :hello: I go through em hella fast smoking bowls and bongs!!!