What brand of cigarette do you enjoy?

Discussion in 'General' started by GolgiApparatus, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Give a shout out for your favorite!

Ive recently started smoking cigs (once a day usually) and Camel Turkish Golds are my extreme preference :hello:

2. ewww
    i use to smoke cigs
    a pack a day
    but they dont do anythin for you, atleast nothing good.
    there nasty, and fill your lungs with tar.
    i smoked newports.
    i would suggest you quit smoking em.
    your gonna have breathing issues from smoking squares.
    trust me

3. im not going to lie, 1 a day wont do anything to me.

Newports are horrible for you haha

and protip: this isnt the "bash cigarettes" thread

4. Search 100's (of threads)

[​IMG]

5. :] i actually did but to no avail. So close this if this is a repeat of many

6. I've never really been fond of cigarettes, but there are definitely times for them. I usually smoke NewPorts, and after that Senecas, which is a Reservation retail only cigarette brand.. I switch between Menthol\Non Menthol Senecas.

It sounds like I smoke a lot more of them than I actually do, though. Maybe a pack every two weeks.

7. ^^ Well no shit dude you smoked fucking newports!! Worst kind of cig for you man.. Menthol is fucking ground up fiber glass.. Think about that..

Not saying cigs are good for you either, they're bad but I love to smoke. I love smokin herb just a little bit more than cigs. I'm a smoker, what can I say... :smoke:

Golds/royals are great cigs, one of my favs.
    Reds you just can't go wrong with.. Love those damn things but can't smoke too much or you'll be wheezin and coughin for weeks..
    27s Just recently started smokin these and are my fav cig to smoke now.. Love em
    Marlboro mediums are all around good cigs
    Camel wides are manly man cigs. Gotta love em.
    The only light cig I will touch is Marlboro light.. It's alright, but by far my least fav.
    Marlboro mediums are good menthol cigs. The best imo.

EDIT: Mavericks are very good cigs for what they cost.. Like 2.40 a pack or somethin.
    Winstons suck, don't get em.. blaaaah
    Annnd don't get sundance... blaah... AAAND Novas are the worst fucking ciggs ever created.

Fuuuck.. what's that marlboro menthol cig that taste like mint chocolates.. I love those damn things but can't think of the name!!!!!!

I love smokin, goddamn I'm gona go smoke a cig now :smoke::smoke:

8. marlboro reds for me

9. marlboro smooths. i love them.

i smoke marlboros and camels. menthols.

10. as long as its not checkers or liggets, but preferably marlborro reds

11. Kamel Reds! :hello:

*waits for Reggin*

:smoke:

12. Oh hell yea!! I completely forgot about Kamel reds.. I haven't bought those for about a year... How much are they now? 4.50? I'm gona have to get me a pack of those soon...

13. Depends on the state... They're about 5 bucks here average. Like 1.00-1.50 more than Camel Filters I think.

14. I QUIT SMOKING CIGERATTES!

Now i jus smoke black n mild wines.

15. Word, i like black n mild wines very occasionally.

16. newports, i dont smoke em all that much, a few a day usually.

17. i recently broke my addiction to Menthol 100's (Ports, marbs) and i bought a tin of rolling tobacco, just got done with that and now im smokin camel lights. i switch often

:devious:whoa the smilies are all switched up//

18. Newports. I smoke black and milds occasionally

19. camel lights or camel mellows

20. Marlboro smooths and Djarum blacks, thier amazing.:smoke: