What brand is this pipe?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SevenString, Jun 28, 2011.

1. So I got this from my local bead shop it was 80 sum dollars. It's basically a dream hahah. Well I don't know what brand it is? They had another one there. Just different colors. First. Is it worth 80$? Second. Any one know what brand. Third. Help me name it? I was thinking willy wonka hahahaha. All help appreciated

Mobile Photobucket

I don't know how to post links. iPhone. Can't get apps and no computer lol

2. Holy shit $80 for a pipe?

3. no artist jumps out to me, its probably just blown by a local artist in your area. i wouldn't have paid $80 for it, there doesn't seem to be all that much work on it, but to each his own, and if your happy with it, thats all that matters.

and sorry, but i dont name my pieces, so i dont really have input on that.

enjoy your new pipe though :wave:

4. Yeah. In oklahoma prices are steep. But hey. It was my friend paying since it was a present for helping him pass finals and pushing his ass to study. But it's just simple but when you get blazed. It looks like the pipe is rippling. Like water. And when I got like DESTROYED a few days ago. Most I've ever smoked. I felt like a fish.. It just looked gorgeous. And it's extremely thick. And I had about .8 in it NAND we left it in the fridge over night. Hit it. I didn't ever realize I drained it in 1 hit till I saw the bowl was gone. And I'm a noob smoker. Well. In terms of how long I've smoked lol

5. That's a sick ass piece bro! But you could get a decent bong for that price

6. #6 SevenString, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    Hahaha cant. I live with my parents. But yeah there. The cheapest glass bong was like 115$ but it was crush so I see why

7. Don't rush naming your piece, it'll come in time :)

8. Bro me too. Haha I bought a bong recently and I just keep it in a bush. Man bushes are like safes, its impossible to know what's in there unless you put it there. Haha yeah or idk if your friends have one or Craigslist bongs go for pretty cheap

9. I just moved cities:( and no one in this state would put a bong on cl lol. But yeah it'll be HARD smoking here. Just cause of how my parents are. Well. Stepmom. My dad was a coke dealer back on college at ou hahahahaha so he knows what's up njust looks the other way:)

10. #10 footballerus7, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn that sucks. I'm spoiled living in cali haha. Yeah I get you, its pretty hard for me, Indian parents haha. I really do recommend though the first thing you do when you go to college is get some nice glass, it makes smoking so enjoyable

11. Oh. Don't worry. I have it planned out

12. To name a piece you just gotta smoke out of it a few times and kinda think about it on occasion but don't force anything. It's worked great for me ^_^

13. Change this. fast.

Nice piece, but overpriced. Not too bad though, that woulda run like 60 where im at.

14. damn son if thats how prices were down here it would be soda can all day erry day

15. yeah, it's not worth $80, but it's cute.

16. Yeah. It was a bad selection. And the other 2 shops I.d. But I like it. Great flow so I can get good thick smoke for tricks

17. yep lol ive had a new one hitter for three weeks and just named him yesterday.
    deringer like the one shot little palm pistols