What brand do you wear

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Miss Silva, Aug 27, 2015.

1. #101 Dizzy, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    I wear a lot of different brands...one of my favorites is Aeropostale tho and Victorias secret.. I also have several Gucci bags lbvs.

~Toni~

2. No name jacket and jeans of some middle class clothing store (c&a) a rush t-shirt and chucks at the moment.

3. Whatever I want

4. Doc Martens and New Rocks ar the only brands I really go for - the rest is my own eclectic collection of gothy anti-fashion!

5. alllllll sorts of brands.
    Cookies, Nike, Puma, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Tommy Bahama, Liquid Blue, Adidas, Polo Ralph Lauren, Stanford, Chubbies, Levi's, Hanes, Calvin Klein, Mountain Warehouse, Imperial Motion, New Balance, Timberland.......

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I love Yeti and North Face and Findlay hats, though

7. FUBU BAAAABY SIKE

WORK CLOTHES GOTTA GET THAT PAPER

8. Carhartt is my main clothing brand weakness though the Wrangler All Terrain Gear line of pants are just fantastic, love me New Era hats, New Balance shoes with a little bit of Nike thrown in.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

9. Cheap ass Primark shit or designer suits lol rather polar opposites
    Band I wear the most is Adidas!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nike, Adidas, hilfiger, new balance and ralph. Others as well but Nike's my go to.

11. Nice Choice.
    I love Levi's & Next clothing.

12. I only wear nike since I was a teenager, and I'm a fan of this global brand.

13. Astroworld tour shirts are my favorite. Levi's clothing is also a favorite.

14. A %100 cotton,hemp mix if possible for general material.

15. Ecko, puma, and Jordan’s!!

16. I like natural fabric and authentic designers. I always prefer to buy something unique and original. Mass-market is en evil!

17. shirts generally fluid blue tie colors or wave intersection
    just jeans I wear are thin Levi's and ranboo merchandise store.
    I've worn similar pair of low profile dark toss Taylors since ninth grade and I desire to wear them for eternity

18. Carhartt works for work.
    I got a baerskin hoodie for b- day, warm as heck and perfect fit.
    Screenshot_20220228-073826.png

19. #119 Elijahjenny940, Jul 21, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    I simply enjoy the Creator outfits made by designers with collections like this one. Recognize that company's brand?

20. Hanes
    Lee
    Fruit of the loom
    A few different graphic and band tees

I dress cheap and comfy and all black.