What brand do you wear

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Miss Silva, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Rue 21, Tilly's, Wet Seal, H&M for shirts.
    American Eagle for everything but it's the only place I'll buy leggings. You can wear theirs like pants and not have any fashion mishaps.
    Target for underwear/boot socks.
    Hollister for flip flops.
    My style is pretty simple.

2. nike, adidas, armani (more or less al of their kinda sub brands) gucci.

3. Cheap generic stuff that poor people wear. I can't afford "brands."

4. I don't care for brands. Whatever it is, I try to buy high quality. Also I take care of my clothes, so even like a top from H&M can look like a designer piece if you know how to dress.

I buy a mix of designer brands and mall brands. A balance is always good. Most of my clothes are stuff you'd find at a mall, but for those timeless pieces - I always pay more. Like for a trench coat, boots, handbags, etc. Things like that last years if you take care of them and buy high quality

• Like Like x 2

5. They don't other than people who feel a need to be pretentious.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Whatever's on sale when I hit the mall, lol. And vans. Vans are pretty much the only thing I buy full price.

7. I go to goodwill fashion is overrated

• Like Like x 1
  8. I wear a lot of brands, I just buy and wear what I like.
    I don't really wear specifically one brand.

9. only thing i wear for the brand is Old Spice deodorant ^^

10. Converse, levis, dickies. Basically look at how the mexicans/gansgters used to dress in compton, CA back in the late 80's/early 90s. That's how I dress but if I wear jeans they're usually skinny jeans. Dickies are the only baggy clothes I'll wear. Other than that I like slim fitting clothes.

11. I tend to avoid name brands, unless the brand is hidden, i won't do any free advertising.

I get my shirts on amazon, found a good company and they don't label their shirts.

Pants and jeans I buy from kohls.

I prefer good materials than name brand.

Every xmas, my mom and sisters buy me the fancy clothes, and I always return them and buy normal clothes and pocket like 800 bucks.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nike, Adidas, Volcom, Billabong, Vans, Dickies and Pull and Bear mostly.

13. As I'mm office going person so I need to have good collection of dress shirts in my wardrobe. unfortunately, I hardly find time for my clothing matters, so I decided to design my own dress shirt online with CustomStitchers, UK based custom apparel brand for men.
    I'd heard about it that it offers online designing opportunity for men's dress shirt so, I choose to visit their online fashion store and that was absolutely right that I found online style studio where you can easily choose you fabric, fit and customization of you own choice and in the end you have provide with you precise measurements.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nike! because i like this brand

15. my fav is g. i also like drip, karma, drugs, illy, blunt, bear, koi, L, mint, a-us, killa, it goes on and on/brandz fo dayz

16. Diamond life! lol. Honestly brands don't matter but if you have an affinity for one don't let anyone tell you there's something wrong with you. Do you and keep haters greasy.

17. fUck the system fuck brand

18. obey
    supreme
    nike
    adidas
    converse
    ralph
    lyle n scott
    stone island
    fredperry

19. I Wear Dereon A Clothing Line By Beyonce And Coogi And And I Wear Forever 21 And Hollister Sometimes Wear Aeropostale But Like Mostly Out In The Streets I Wear Dereon And Forever 21 Acesserioes.