What brand do you wear

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Miss Silva, Aug 27, 2015.

1. What kinda brand you where?

1. Cocci
    2. Derron
    3. Rockwear
    4. coach
    5. Guess
    6. and Apple bottoms

2. Clothes, why do brands matter

• Like Like x 1
  3. THRIFT STORE!

4. I just like clothes from designers like that collection here. Do you recognize that brand?

5. adidas sweatpants
    Vans shoes

no time for shirts. i'm too sexy for that

<-- nvm the billabong shirt here it's made for the stoner on the beach [​IMG]

6. Usually I pick such brand like here....you like that style?

7. shirts mostly liquid blue tie dyes or ripple junction
    only pants i wear are slim levi's
    i've worn the same pair of low cut black chuck taylors since 9th grade and I hope to wear them forever

• Like Like x 1
  8. #9 narcissistic, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2015
    love me some Silva Adidas
    [​IMG]

9. I don't buy clothing solely based on brands... that would be utterly idiotic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. yo clothes? for real? "look at all those fancy clothes, but ours will keep us warm, just like those........."

11. Since my self worth is not wrapped up in the labels attached to the clothes on my body, I don't give a flip what "brand" I wear. A sign of immaturity and ignorance since you could do so much more with that money instead of spending it on high dollar clothes. My body has absolutely no idea who made what I'm wearing and I've never been one to give a flip what anyone else thinks. I learned a long time ago that Wal Mart clothes wear just as good as something from Abercrombie and Fitch and typically, the person who "looks" like they have money just has a pile of debt. Those who look poor as dirt are the smart ones because they tend to save their money for the more important things in life...not fast cars, expensive clothes and jewelry. Here's a thought. It's the Christmas season....the season of giving. Why don't you show us what kind of a person you are and donate some of those fancy things to the less fortunate. There are thousands who simply would like to have a roof over their head, food on the table and ANYTHING to wear. When it's 2 degrees outside and you don't own even a pair of socks...the labels don't matter then either. The world would be such a better place if we could get our heads out of our butts and start thinking about others instead of ourselves. TWW

12. I like Nike

13. I don't really care about brands... My clothes should be comfortable and good looking. That's all

• Like Like x 1
  14. I rep Ghan-Jah along with thrift shops!!

15. A great mix of brands. Probably almost half of my clothes are from TJ Maxx. I get quite a few brand name items there. I have a lot of stuff from Guess, especially shoes, that I got at TJ's. I also get a lot of clothes from Charlotte Russe and various online stores. I used to only buy American Eagle jeans, but recently all my favorite jeans are Charlotte Russe's super skinny high waisted. Since I've been in Brazil I've been buying pants mostly from a store here called Index. Most of my swimsuits and lingerie are Victorias Secret. Got a handful of H&M stuff too. I have only a few things from Forever 21 because in my experience, everything I get there falls apart after 3 or 4 wears. I've made some great finds at thift shops too.

I really don't think too much about brands when I'm shopping, other than in terms of quality. I am usually willing to pay a little more for a better item, especially if it is something I know I will wear a lot.

16. I'm not really a brand guy, in fact if the clothes has name branding on it, i won't wear it, I'm weird in this way.

For me, as long as it's feels good on my skin, I'll wear it, and if it's not bright, i like to avoid attention.

My family will often buy me clothes since I rarely shop for clothes, the brands I remember liking very much are qlo (not sure if spelled right), something kors, and levis.

17. #19 katestones, Jan 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016
    I don't think I am a brand girl too, although I have stores and online sites I like the most where I usually buy clothes, because I'm comfortable to do it. i get used to such brand as Bershka, Pull&Bear, H&M, Stradivarius, Topshop, because they are the most popular on sammydress and there're plenty of these brand's products there. Some of these clothes can be really expensive, escepially Topshop, that's why I always buy things on sale or use these coupons http://www.sammydress-coupon.com/ that help to save some money and at least have money for food.[​IMG] (yeahh, food) You see, when you're a girl, it's very to hard to look good with these prices when you're not bilionaire [​IMG]

18. [​IMG] Whatever fits, i make dollar general look sexy