Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Boveda Humidity Level Should I Get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cannabird, Jul 18, 2018.

1. #1 Cannabird, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Sorry, Boveda....won't let me edit the title.

I won't be able to toke up for quite a while (could be almost a year who knows) due to some health issues and looking for a new job so I need to store 4 or 5 high quality strains, about 1/4 to 1/2 oz each long term. I have 8 oz. Mason Jars I planned on using. I will be able to indulge in edibles sooner.

What is the latest on the humidity level one should us? I ordered the 62 but keep reading conflicting info. Some people were saying it got moldy. I quickly canceled my order so I can check on what is the best option. I don't want moldy weed!!

Thanks!!

2. 62% and a 8 gram is good for an ounce. Their site recommends that level for cannabis but they offer others too.

3. I ended up getting the 58 - 8 gram.

4. 8 grams are for 1 quart jars and around 1 to 1.5 oz nugs

5. I'm using one per 1/2. Same price as 4 gram and should last longer

6. Just checking through