what bong would u pick?:)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blaster212, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Hey guys, want to buy my first bong but dont have that much cash to splash out right now. So i wanna keep the price about 80$ or so. These are the three im thinking of purchasing,let me know what you think:). If theres better bongs i could get for about the same price please let me know.

Black Leaf - Inline Perc Glass Bong - "The Nautilus" - Percolator Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Percolator Bong Ice 'Black Leaf ELITE' 6 arm tree perc - Percolator Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Frost - Spiral Tribe - Spiral Perc Glass Cylinder Ice Bong - Percolator Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

thanks

2. personally the black leaf elite 6 perc one. the other two dont seem as good of glass either, also ive never heard of frost so i wouldnt really buy the bottom one and it looks like their will be alot of drag with the coil condenser. i have a straight shooter hvy and love it, you can also add an ascatcher and not worrying about it breaking the bong with the middle one. ive had one like the frost and hated it but then again it was shitty china glass that ill never buy ever again.

3. Just ordered the Black Leaf - Inline Perc Glass Bong - "The Nautilus". can't wait till it gets here i would for sure get this bong, my bro has one and it hits really smooth.only thing it comes with a gigantic bowl , at least can fit 1.5 grams lol.

4. all those bongs are cheap china glass you shouldnt have bought any of those & if your in the u.s its gonna take 2+ weeks to get to you

5. it's good for the price though:bongin:
    plus it's sick looking