What bong to get?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by diablodyllan, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I am trying to get an amazing bong. I am looking to spend anywhere from 1-2k. So i have been doing some research and most people are saying pyrology, illadelph, toro, or sovereignty. The one I have my eye on right now is the double coil with a tree perc from pyrology. But i have also been looking at the sovereignty peyote pillar perc. Thoughts? Opinions? Let me know guys. Much Thanks!

2. Scientific or Heady?

Good god im going to have a hay day with this one :smoke:

3. Omg 2k!? the skys the limit man

4. Could always buy like the whole mobius lineup, or a bunch of nice glass lol.

5. I have been doing more research for scientific but am open to anything really. I just want an AMAZING bong... just a face melter but want it also to be smooth. ive been looking at this pyrology.... Pyrology but everyone has different opinions on what is the best so i dont no which one of the brands to go with.

6. I know you could get an illadelph quad coil.

You could also get a nice worked peyote pillar.

You could also get a hitmanxsov hourglass.

Most of this shit I see in Facebook groups going for under 2k. I'll do some more searching :p

7. I would love a quad coil but I thought quad coils were around 3-4k? You wouldn't go with a pyro?

8. You seem to have your heart set on the pyrology one man. If that's what trips your trigger go fuckin buy it lol

9. I've almost never seen pyrology discussed here, and I don't know anything about them. Personally I'd get a peyote pillar in a second if I were you, could never be disappointed with a beautiful purchase like that

10. the only thing that holds me back from getting the peyote pillar is if im spending that much money, shouldn't i get something with a coil? They say that the coil is equal to like 500 ice cubes or whatever. Or is just a coil irrelevant?

11. [quote name='"diablodyllan"']I would love a quad coil but I thought quad coils were around 3-4k? You wouldn't go with a pyro?[/quote]

We've got a GC member with one in a FB group for less than 2k right now.

12. Honestly, coils are super gay, not to mention overpriced and impractical. who wants to have to freeze a coil in order to smoke out of it? and have fun cleaning it. I can guarantee that a PP will be as smooth or smoother than any Illadelph coil; also, they are far more elegant, especially the worked ones.

13. I agree with this post.

14. I dislike coils as well and they don't stay cold for very long either lol so your consistently re freezing them lol

15. Ok so illadelph is then out of the question... If coils are that much of a hassle then fuck that. So should i go with the PP? Or what else? The only reason i keep bringing pyrology up is because of this video.... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JJ68n0J-c0]Showcase feat. Pyrology Glass - The Stew, SuckaPunch, & Cricket - YouTube[/ame]
    After I saw that I was like i may just have to get it but if you guys tell me stick with sovereignty i will.

16. If I was dropping over 1k I'm getting a heady piece lol

Or maybe a sick worked recycler by someone big mmmmmmhmmmmm

17. #17 Pizzaroll, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    [quote name='"diablodyllan"']Ok so illadelph is then out of the question... If coils are that much of a hassle then fuck that. So should i go with the PP? Or what else? The only reason i keep bringing pyrology up is because of this video.... Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JJ68n0J-c0
    After I saw that I was like i may just have to get it but if you guys tell me stick with sovereignty i will.[/quote]

Lol Philly Glass Connect makes everything look sick. Check out their PP vid too.

And w/ 2k if you look hard enough you can find some epic shit like a stem 12.

18. Just saw the philly glass connect video for the PP... looks amazing. THe PP could possibly be the one but still not sure. Need just a little bit more reassurance

19. Are there photos on GC? I dont have an FB... Would love to take a look at it