Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what bong to buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bakedinmycloset, Nov 16, 2011.

1. The fuck you talking about. If you mean glass on glass hell yeah it's a fucking 29.2 mm dawg the joint HUGE.

2. Are you getting the bazooka? Holy shit lol

3. what should i not?

4. [quote name='"bakedinmycloset"']what should i not?[/quote]
    Dude it looks fucking AWESOME. hell yeah get it no question.

5. We must see a milk shot when you get it lol

6. ok ill get it then thanks for the help

7. Go to a smoke shop, the 20 day wait and the extra 30 dollar shipping.. it's better to just buy one, if you are looking for a fine glass then buy one off here.

8. [quote name='"bakedinmycloset"']ok ill get it then thanks for the help[/quote]
    Forsure dude you won't regret it

And HBGBUB no offense meant just fucking around.

Goodnight blades.

9. [quote name='"PeacePot"']Go to a smoke shop, the 20 day wait and the extra 30 dollar shipping.. it's better to just buy one, if you are looking for a fine glass then buy one off here.[/quote]

Local head shops can be so overpriced.

10. Can be but aren't always, i ordered a bong offline once and it came cracked, i'm not saying that will always happen but when you wait 30 days to get something cracked you learn better.

11. i bought a blackleaf 6 arm perc bong for 85 bucks and it rips like a beast. i posted a thread about it about 2 weeks ago. but its def worth the extra money.

heres a pic
    [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

I'd go with the weedstar bong personally lol