Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what bong to buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bakedinmycloset, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I like the ws one. Keep it simple with cheap glass

2. ya but the other one has a wierd bowl and a perc are those any useful/good? what is a perc?

3. Do not buy that black leaf. Buy the weed star that black leafs a fucking joke. Don't get me wrong black lea has some sexy ass shit like there nantulis and the nantulis bubbler that just came out but that bong is hideous. And what the first guy said keep it simple with cheap glass.

4. I'd have to say the black leaf, it has more diffusion and it's less.

5. The black leaf has more diffusion. A lot more but that shits wack dude and prone to break. The WS will be a great daily driver.

6. ok is there anything else like the ws maybe cheaper or w/o carb hole? that you know of that is still good?

7. I'm pretty sure you can get the ws without a carb

8. I have a WS straight tube, it's super durable. I take back the last post, yeah it is more prone to break. Get the WS.

9. I had a black leaf inline ac that was so horrible crafted. I got it here off gc. I placed it down literally I bullshit you not, softly. It broke. They have slits going up to where the joint is attached that created a weak spot prone to break. Their nantulis doesn't tough just the bong. I know the weed star ac doesn't do that and norther does the inline ( I own the online ) shits badass. 14 slits (meh) , zero drag though, I don't use a downstem though. Okay I'm done rambling get the weed star!

10. [quote name='"tiger bloom"']Do not buy that black leaf. Buy the weed star that black leafs a fucking joke. Don't get me wrong black lea has some sexy ass shit like there nantulis and the nantulis bubbler that just came out but that bong is hideous. And what the first guy said keep it simple with cheap glass.[/quote]

The first guy? I'm HBGBUB better recognize foo.

11. how is it an option when you check out?

12. That 4 arm percs gonna break so fast lol

13. Fuck the little bitch dude come by like 10 15 bucks and get something way bigger. Unless size is a problem.

14. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

The first guy? I'm HBGBUB better recognize foo.[/quote]

Lol your fucking hilarious.

15. [quote name='"bakedinmycloset"']

how is it an option when you check out?[/quote]

I thought so but I guess not?

I like tigers suggestion more get that one

16. thank for the suggestion is it a slider because im leanin towards sliders

17. Watch yourself

Attached Files:

18. [quote name='"tiger bloom"']Watch yourself[/quote]

Da fuck?