What bong should I get for the 4/20 Sale?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bongshits4james, Apr 19, 2011.

1. bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

2. google grasscity and look at SYN, HVY, and ZOB glass. They are quality thick glass unlike everything you posted. they are having a sale too and you dont have to wait on GC's shipping. (1 month and counting for me)

the nautilus isnt bad my friend has one but trust me and go with SYN :smoke:

3. Hmm aqualab seems a bit pricey.

4. because its quality. just wait, everyone else will tell you the same thing....

5. I decided on the Nautilus. Plan on getting some extra stuff later on. I think it will be a good first bong. My brother back at home has it.

6. Yeah for a first bong that seems good. I would go ALT for a first piece though... too pricey for a first one, maybe 2nd or 3rd purchace should be from ALT because then you'll already have a piece to use while you save the cash for ALT

7. you get what you pay for

8. Wait, I only paid 73$ for it. Technically, this isn't my first piece because I do own an MFLB. This is my first bong though. I also needed money for some bud afterward, so it was about a 130$ limit for the first bong. I will pick up from ALT next time around though for a legit second bong.

9. none, i wouldn't suggest buying from here, i heard customs is cracking down on pipes. so you wouldn't want your hard earned money going down the drain would you know. check out alt