what "bone" would you be?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Nov 4, 2006.

1. some of you know that bone thugs n harmony have names like crazy bone, wish bone, flesh bone, lazy bone, etc. if you had to make up a name for yourself, what bone would you be?

2. Titty Bone

3. smokey bone

4. Stoned Bone

5. aha thats a good one

6. Funny Bone=X?

7. hard bone

8. White Bone

9. u a btnh fan? at least spell krayzie bone right, and its flesh n bone for the record....
    id be dizzy bone.

10. bone bone

das right...bone bone

11. rofl, ok. thanks for tellin me that lmao

12. Talented bone (the only one) I only say that because i dont like rap.

13. thats laughable ^ considering there still on the scene 14 fuckin yrs after they started, too say there not talented is well, bad judgement, u musnt know the facts so i guess ill let ya slide....

14. Sometimes people confuse prefrence for talent.

15. New Metal Hip Bone

16. good point, but that isnt the case here, they revolutionized the harmonic rhythm w/ gangsta rap, no 1 did that before them, id say thats a talent. its like dj screw, wht he did with his screwed up shit was great, and a good talent...now i like bob marley, actually love bob...but could go about saying he sucks at lyric writing and is just another rasta stoner mad at the government or whats socially accepted
    bone thugs also have many millions copies sold to there name which wood prove there legit n the game, and not many people without talent last THAT long
    kthnxbye

17. Youwanna Bone?