what body spray for weed

Discussion in 'General' started by bud is love, Jul 2, 2011.

1. i use the body sprays matterhorn (old spice) aqua reef (old spice) and twist (axe) the axe completely kills the weed smoke smell but it's fragrance is bad and smells like industrial cleanser. the oldspice matterhorn is good to spray on and drive around cuz it just smells super fresh and clean and aqua reef smells like after shave which also works well what spray do you use? (also when i smoke in my room i use like vannila extract spray stuff)

2. I just light up a cig since im a smoker. Better then smelling like a middleschool gym locker room.

3. When I was younger and used to smoke in my parent's house I used to get caught more times because my room stunk of axe then actual weed. Soon I figured that just smoking and letting your room air out naturally is the best way to go.

4. lmao motoxridah: same shit happend to me i sprayed alot of colonge and shit on my self and would get caught when i was really young like 13 i would always get caught and my new room has long windows and 5 fans one on the ceiling and the rest just like the ones that plug in the wall. and i always have my vent poring in air i have no idea why but my room is always really damn humid

5. and b.a.r thats a good method however im not a smoker

6. I usually just take a shower. I like to be clean though and showers are super relaxing too. I put normal deodorant on afterwards and usually only use cologne if I'm going somewhere.

7. i can't stand how axe and those other deodorant body sprays smell. they just smell so cheap and not appealing at all to me, a huge alcohol undertone and just like some household cleaner.
    i usually will just spray some cologne after i smoke if im going out and driving. if a friend is driving, i don't care if i smell like pot or anything, i just wouldn't want to get a dwi if i was driving.

8. i use aqua reef to, or swagger

i generally dont care about smelling like weed though