What blade would you want to be stuck in a lift with?

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Some more bud??? head???

Don't bogart....:D

OK go head and bogart... Just be kind.....

2. hold this lift!

what is this a ski lift or an elevator??

edit: either way, im feeling fine this st pattys day :) whos in? whos on? and wheres this ride takin me? :D

3. i have no clue what the frick we're on lol

come on in............

the more the merrier...........

smokin this joint;)

4. lift, schmift...

why not a gondala?! bit bigger, so we could fit a few peoples... that way we could be stuck in 3's an maybe 4's... :D

its all gooood....

an as for st. patties day im doin doing good, had a cple Car Bombs to go along with a few lebatts.... i should be green in the face in no time....

an hey, someone bring the tunes an we'll have this gondala rockin...:p

i know what i'd like to be on... ;)

asides, im just sitten here waitin for my ride to the pub... i'll puff .... i got some time on my hands

every things better with friends, espcially the good ones... :)

5. Blahahahaha..... what happend to love love love love love love love love love love ones self.....

no shopping, loving....
    no eating loving....
    it almsot went as far as no drinking loving....

i shall not dive into this any further...

im crocked.

6. Well i guess me and Misfit, will need to smoke this LB of Cheeba all by ourselves.......lol.......i can live with that..........but damn Adam your more than welcome with all those pizzas, will ya trade??.......lol ;P .......Peace out........Sid

7. id rather be on one with DR krapp and hippie john. we could smoke a couple of joints rolled with marley king size papers, prerolled, and knowing johns crazy ass ( u kno, bridge jumping and shit) he'd jump off the lift into the snow, and we'd follow!

but seriously, i wouldnt give a crap who it was

8. i wanna get stuck with that Hobbes guy he seems like some cool shit :D

9. lmao;)

i can't puff till tonite. i want to now. cuz i'm bored outta mind!! i've been lookin for avatars for you all day but i can't find anything with mashed potatoes and gravy lol. not one i like anyhow!

a gondola!!! now ur talkin!! and yes, everything is much better with friends ;)

10. i'd wanna be stuck with SJ. he's got all those new bongs and pipes and papers. the man owns an online headshop for god sakes. and adam, i like pizza. and sensi and daisey and highgirly, cause, well, just cause. and i smell good. like pot and aqua di gio. and phisherman, cause i talk to that guy on AIM, he's pretty chill. i couldn't choose just one.

11. evelvator, can u get stuck IN a ski lift?

lol im british, stop being so not british

12. Really? I thought this whole time you were talking about a ski-lift!

13. you SURE can get stuck in a ski lift! all those people in front of me were stuck when i fell trying to get on the damn thing! on the way down to the ground- breakin my ass- my jacket gets hooked onto the chair and apparently the GUY wasnt paying attention cuase my ass started dragging up off the ground with my arm being bent backwards all WRONG! those people were stuck! till they freed my bent up butt!

14. hahaha, grasscity is awesome!!

you guys are funny. its great. where else could you talk about imagining smoking weed on an elevator that can turn into a ski lift??

15. elevator or ski lift i say before we plan on getting stuch we make this thing fuckin HUGE! big enough for every blade to come and hop in, and big enough to fit a few tables and chairs, a bar for the drinkers too, hot tubs galore, big fans on the top to blow the smoke back down... humm.... i think i got an idea

16. i did put "in" in caps to show it, in as in inside(could this be a record, how many "in"s in a sentance)

17. yeah I totally overlooked the itty bitty prepositions and went straight for the american verson of lift, which i did at first refer to being stuck in an elevator, but then highgirly talked about not wanting to ski and shes highgirly! and so I pictured us in a lift, well, ON a lift. ski, that is..

18. we're too not british!!

19. i would choose highgirly cuz shes a girl who smokes weed i luv ya highgirly keep tokin

20. you know... until a lil while ago i thought we were stuck on a tropical island..... shows how good i read thread titles... :p