What blade would you want to be stuck in a lift with?

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Mar 9, 2004.

1. .... I heard Gravy's ass itcch is actually herpes.... you girls want to spend all your time with me, cause im clean and itch free... :p

2. awwww, we luv ya gravy!! even if u do have ass itch from herpes.[​IMG]

3. i assure you any of more then 2,000 parts are always clean as a whistle an smelling like Curve....always does... i have a thing about dirt unless im working or playin in it... :p

Im in the process of looking for a new Av, i just haven't found one that suits me... if ya got any ideas... leave em... :D

4. i like curve. And crome. Crome makes you smell so clean, its awesome. Try it, its bluish

5. lmao, that's friggin hilarious, i always bug my hubs cuz he uses aqua velva. for real. man it stinks. lol.he loves it, he thinks it's great, so whatever lol. but i always buy him some good stuff at christmas and birthdays!

6. I'd like to be stuck with the chick with the bomb legs

(remember that post a while back where that guy was being an asshole about the quality of his weed, and his gf had really nice legs, then he yelled at Highgirly about her post)

I dont think she gets to be counted as a blade though.

7. What a couple of dorks those two where.

Aw well ,ya get that sometimes,lol.

8. ahhh... i have a lil calonge list that i always like to keep on hand at home... :D

1) curve
    2) aqua di gio
    3)hugo
    4) jon paul guatier (man in a can)

5) either a toss up between drakkar or cool water.....issy miachy (sp?) is good too...

its not like a raiting, i always just like to mix it up... I always have 1-4 ...5 is usually a rotaitional thing...

an this is always supplimented by one type of Axe or another....

I dunno, i just have this thing of always smelling good an mixin it up.... i like it... an all the girlies grabbin an huffing my shirts enjoy it more.. :p

9. yes!! nice picks!! i've always enjoyed a good smellin man myself. even just the smell of a nice cologne, stirs up some attraction to a point for me. aqua vevla just smells, idk. bad lol.

Attached Files:

10. ive got nothing better to do today then get stuck in an lift :D

11. lol

12. I didnt have any intention of getting off!

the lift!!!

13. Quick, grab on to my ski pole....... for balance.

14. no wants me there eh...

well hah!! ill jump down the elevator shaft and break in and sit with you all anyways!! youll never escape from me!!

plus ill have a fat bag of weed and 10 pizzas... just try to tell me to leave :D

15. hahaha now i want in this elevator!!! u aint goin anywhere with that bud and pizzas lol:)

16. Would some one get in this lift with me??

And relieve me!!!!!!!!!!!

From

Being in here by my lonesome self!!!

17. i'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. i need some relief.......

lets spark one up!!!!!!!!!!

19. It's hot in the box.. i meant lift.. :D

I'm glad to see ya.. Can you tell?

20. i've got bud Head all to myself!!!

what more could a girl want;)