Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What besides cannabis can I vaporize?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Clitius Maximus, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Leannnn

2. Tea's usually do a good job that give a relaxing effect, feels good :)

3. Catnip, legal bugs, kratom "incense". Although if I were you, I'd probably just tough it out. Keep thinking how great that first hit will be and remind yourself you are strong enough to handle anything for a short amount of time...even sobriety.

4. Really not true, nobody has died from it. You can find natural herbal blends for sale, just look harder. Those chemicals they used to have in K2 and shit are bad for you. To my knowledge those are all illegal now...

5. Usually yes, yes I can. But currently I cant. Don't apply to large companies! They pay well but they test. Oh do they fucking test. Im not a moron so I know just drinking water or a rip-off detox dribk wont work, only time and my high metabolism will help me now