Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What being high is like for you.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marrijane420, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Hey GC! :) I just thought i would like to see what everyone elses high is like compared too mine. To do this comparison i will tell you what being high is like for me. Now i know different strains of cannabis will have different effects, but we all have a general sense of what being high is like so here is mine. Being high for me is like, being in a dream. I know what i'm doing and where i am and everything but just the feeling is like being in a world that isnt so harsh as the one we live in. Or another example of what being high for me is where i feel like my eyes are set to auto-focus, for example if i just sit down and i quickly glance at a TV or a couch or anything it feels like i zoom in very little to the object i am looking at and it seems as if my vision is better somehow haha it is probably just because i'm really high:smoke:

2. when i get high i tend to get a little more pissed off when ppl dont use the search function....im not implying anything now:cool:.........but shit does piss me off....i mean if the same question gets posted every day or every other day and its just hundreds of the same topic...its like damn.....

3. Easiest way to describe it to someone who has never experienced it:

I feel tired, and happy about feeling tired.

4. Just a change in perceptions and my mind is more likely to wander into the unknown

5. I just feel like I feel better about everything. Everything seems to make more sense, and I can come to conclusions easier.

6. I know exactly what you mean man but if i smoke a little more shit doesnt bother me no more:smoke:

7. i just feel awesome, i dont have all these personal revelations and mind blowing shit, i just enjoy the moment, talking with some friends or hanging out with them or talkin with some buds on xbox and gettin my laugh on.

8. lucky, 90% of my highs consist of personal revelations and mind blowing shit
    low tolerance has it's ups and downs

9. eh eh...it gets better after another bowl or 2....shit is still like..therre though still man

10. its like jizzing my pants while im jizzing my pants:cool:

11. But ganja makes it tolerable :smoke:

12. I toke at night, or if I have no school, in the morning..

Its great, everything is fantastic.. Sleep, food, movies, games, talking, everything..

Being high is like multiplying reality by 100

I watched inception high, tbh, wasnt that good.. I figured out it was all a dream. .I used ot read worrd up magazine.. salt and pepper heavy d's upi in this limozine..
    :D

13. i feel everything comes more natural, i barely have to think about anything to be able to do it . from shit like gaming , to talking. i just doo it .

14. Always different for me, usually I feel fuzzy everywhere :) once though I thought I was seeing my life in third person :| needless to say that was quite scary...