Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Beer Goes Best With Quality Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OsteoPherocious, Jul 15, 2014.

1. What kind of craft beer pairs well with a good bit of dank? Personally, I've noticed a little Sweetwater IPA makes a perfect pair with a particularly sour batch. Fat Tire has been a favorite combo as well 

2. it depends on the tree flavor but i always like alaskan's freerider apa. and red ales are always bomb

3. Heinekin

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Yup, IRAs fer sure, or a heavy IPA

5. #5 allusernamestaken!, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    innis and gunn is a decent beer for a more refined palette, always found it went well with some really good stuff. Same goes for any tappist beer I have tried so far (Chimay blue cap, Trappistes rochefort to name a couple of my favorites), alcohol content can be up to 12% to boot and its nice and smooth, those monks really know how to brew good beer! 

6. I like a nice wheat ale with some good bud- perhaps like an Arcadia Whitsun Ale 

7. A cold one.

8. Yuengling 

9. Mike's light hard lemonade.

10. Sapporo, Jonny appleseed, Sam adams seasonal, Molson ice, Brooklyn lager...

The best tasting craft beer is the one you brew yourself. If you've got the time and motivation, not really worth it imo but it does taste better than anything off the shelf.

11. Red hook long hammer IPA

12. Leffe is a really nice Belgian beer, kind of a smoky taste

13. If I wanted a good quality beer it would be from Canada, they make some good brew.

14. One of them 24 oz Beck's goes great with a blunt. :smoking:

15. Any Imperial Stout. Lots of coffee and chocolate taste. A hoppy IPA will do good as well. 

16. St. Pauli Girl Special Dark. That beer literally smells and tastes of pot, perhaps at the factory in Germany they have a huge grow op and throw the trim in with the hops hahahah.

17. Ew Beer is gross. Get some Whisky.

18. If you want one of the best tasting stouts of your life try a southern tier creme brulee stout....delicious.

19. You got reds apple of course, yuengling or classic budweiser. A cold one really complements that 'hot' feeling and taste from taking a massive rip.

20. choose ur beer to compliment the weather