What beer are you drinking right now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MonkeyUndead, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Zombie Dust pale ale from Three Floyds brewing. My band played a huge festival that they put on last weekend outside Chicago so I got a lot of free beer out of it. 20180526_180205.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Coffee... just coffee at 4:00am...
    J

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ommegang is the bomb. i love all of their shit that ive tried so far. not sure where you live but they are pretty close to me in upstate NY. i wanna visit their brewery someday soon.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bump Bump -
    Not much action on this thread... ya'll smoking or vaping too much to be a drinking? lol
    Having a Boatswain IPA again today ice cold and cheap as f*ck... here is what i posted 9 months ago... same stuff, all i drink in the way of beer except for Tecate Light... there is a video review at the link... Still $4.99 a 6 pack & i know guys who pay that for a bottle of other IPA's i don't even like...

What beer are you drinking right now?

5. Ballast Point Sculpin IPA.
    ci-ballast-point-sculpin-ipa-5841a269ea685aa5.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. I’m not usually a hard cider guy but man I had some Ricker Hill “Mac” this weekend, a hard cider from Maine and it was outstanding -

So I got some more.

J

• Like Like x 3
  7. Does it taste similar to the sweet non alcoholic cider? If i ever tried it can't recall how it tasted but seems like now would be a good time to dabble...

8. shoutout to Ay Kay

[​IMG]

9. Sorry for the late response.

Ricker Hill Hard Cider is GREAT!!

You can barely even taste the alcohol which is kinda dangerous lol... if you ever get up this way it’s worth checking out one of their two tasting rooms!

I especially love their “Mac” and “Apple Pie” flavors. They’ve got like a dozen? or so different ones and I enjoy most of them.

Check it out - Ricker's Hard Cider (Turner) - 2018 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - TripAdvisor

J

• Like Like x 1
  10. BUD LIGHT! Dilly Dilly!

11. Pretty good stuff but I like a good strong IPA better.

upload_2018-11-20_20-32-13.png

12. Billy Haze [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Watching WWE TLC ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. last beer I had:
    [​IMG]
    normally don’t like Blue Moon but I was feeling something a bit lighter and fruitier than my usual brews and this was just that!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I like the way this beer taste. Yesterday i had a bottle of Stone IPA, it was pretty good but had a bitter end note (a taste I've acquired) delicious.

Cheers everyone!! 1546656795519.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app