What basic skill do you think everyone should know?

Discussion in 'General' started by jacktown, Feb 23, 2012.

1. I'm amazed how often I find people who own cars that have ZERO clue how to change the tire. If people would spend just 30min one weekend and change their own to practice, they'd be set. Then you'd know where all the tools and spare are stored in your car AND will know how to use them. And you wont have to figure it out on the side of a busy freeway in pouring rain.

What basic skill do you think others should know?

2. Proper masturbation techniques.

3. How to use a fucking turn signal.

...and how to use low beams.

Fuck people who always leave there lights on high.

4. To be confident. I honestly think confidence is one of the most important things you can have, granted you cant really be 'taught' it...But I dunno, I feel like I had to say it.

I dare someone to name one worthwhile achievement in life, that can be achieved WITHOUT confidence...go on

As in practical wise however? We should all be tought basic survival skills. Its ridiculous the amount of people that dont know that...Boiling dirty water = Safe Water

5. basic computer knowledge & troubleshooting skills.

6. The capacity to argue a point or talking point and not become inraged. But stay respectable and polite.

7. Cultivating Cannabis.

8. Cooking.

The fact that so many people can't put together a decent-tasting, nutritious meal really pisses me off sometimes. It's not rocket science.

9. The difference between their, they're, and there.

10. how to roll good joints and blunts

11. How not to be fat.

12. [​IMG]

13. This is a good one. So many people in college couldnt even handle top ramen. I mean really, did your mommy feed ya witha spoon till you left home?! Plus, ladies love it when you can whip upa tasty meal.

14. How to fuckin read. Everybody on earth must know how to read. Then we'd have less idiots.

15. I dunno. This here site proves that there are a ton of literate idiots in the world

16. [quote name='"Weaselhead"']The capacity to argue a point or talking point and not become inraged. But stay respectable and polite.[/quote]

Agreed. Ignorant people are annoying and will win arguments because they dont know this, no matter how wrong they are.

17. The difference between you're and your and their, they're and there

18. How to start a fire

How to drive

How to do basic math

Basic car maintenance

Critical thinking

19. Oh and of course, how to milk a bong

<----- Like my man yoda..ya dig?

20. How to perform CPR.