What Band do you hate more then anything?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by UmphPool, Oct 1, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9_ipu9GKw]YouTube - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have you ever seen the rain?[/ame]

Need I go on?

2. I respect your opinion but I gotta say Nirvana helped me through some really depressing times...Yes Kurt wasn't the best guitarist,but his voice and sincerity sold it for me.And yeah I do think they're overrated for that stupid album "Nevermind",but Bleach and In Utero deff have a better vibe imo.

3. #25 Mental, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    hollywood undead

usually I can't hate a group cuz if I don't like the few songs I hear I won't listen to em so how the hell should I know if most of their songs are shit? but this is a good friend of mines favorite band and he plays this shit all the time, can't stand em. Their lyrics are just complete crap.

actually whats pretty funny about them is i heard them not a week before and laughed for quite a while about the thought of anyone enjoying them.

4. REM. I want to smash their shiny happy faces.

5. My post had nothing to do with the video. I was posting strictly for the music.

But agreed, to each his own.
    :smoke:

6. #28 Account_Banned283, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
    what the fuck

those first 4 videos made me cringe man what are they doing

7. Ok, I fuckin hate ACDC to begin with, but this is just WAY to far...I have so much hate for this vid I can't watch more than 15 seconds...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULmC8JTTVy0]YouTube - Celine Dion & Anastacia - You Shook Me All Night Long (Live Divas Las Vegas 2002) HDTV[/ame]

8. any music thats driven by image and "thinking differently"

of course your different because you listen and dress and act like everyone else :rolleyes:

oh, and i hate when the media tells us who was good in the past.

no mtv, kiss didnt influence anyone to make music and they didnt make good music. the only people that agree with you are 40 year olds that still live like its 1974 because they think they're still 12.

stop telling everyone that ac/dc is a great band mtv, hey if i wanted i can play 3 chords in a song while the bass is in audible and the drummer plays the exact same beat he has played in my other 60000 songs that also have only 3 chords max, but hey, i'm not a asshole.

oh and anything that uses "ya ya ya" or "hey ya" or "oh ya" in the chorus.

basically everything "rock" and "metal" on the radio. go ahead, show me a god smack song where sully doesnt say any of those. its impossible.

9. Turned it off at 9 seconds because celine dion was playing air guitar...

but i guess to contribute to this hate thread...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99j0zLuNhi8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

I.Hate.Creed

10. Well, to be fair, not that I don't agree with you. I mean, I like AC/DC, not enough to listen to them more than when they come on shuffle on my iPod, but still. And KISS puts on one CRAZY ASS live show, yet I hate any song they've made.

Wait, what was my point?

Oh, right, they're both crazy fucking rich. Yeah. :smoke:

EDIT: Also, I love Creed. :eek:

11. This makes me gag.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIXureCHxqE]YouTube - Insane Clown Posse - Juggalo Family[/ame]

12. fuck icp, fuck juggalo's

13. Need a tissue, I see this is a tough moment for you:smoke:

14. someone's is butt hurt enough to use sarcasm ;)

15. Damn cuh, you caught onto me cuh.

16. There are many more juggalos on here than you think

17. I know,but it's my opinion. At least i didn't express it like Philosophy up there.

18. He will be banned soon enough. People like that dont usually last here. Have your opinion, just dont bash other people who disagree. Thanks for not doing that.