Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What bad things has marijuana done for you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamf64, Mar 10, 2011.

1. I know everyone always seems to focus on the positives about herb. What about the negatives? I'm not necessarily talking about present day I'm talking about your past as well.

Before I got my MMJ card, weed fucked up a bunch of shit in my life:

-It made my mom not trust me because for some stupid fucking reason i asked one of her freinds (a teacher) for weed. He was a dealer but i didn't know he was a teacher. My bad..:rolleyes:

-I trusted a group of horrible people and lost over 300 dollars.

-I lost a lot of friends because i hung out with bad people than they all abandoned me.

After i got my card nothing bad has really happened.

What about you?

2. Damn, sorry to hear about your bad shit.

I've yet to be caught or lose money- I suppose the worst thing that's happened to me is the time I got ripped off so bad it was pathetic... but that was a long time ago.
    :smoke:

3. Too many things to remember

4. My straight-edge friends think they lost me to "drugs."

Can't they see i'm expanding my mind? :smoke:

5. When I first started I got ripped all the time. Not pleasant.

6. Lol exactly!

how do i reply to multiple posts at once? im confuzzled.

7. got me sent to the alternative school for having it in my car...still here!

8. My memory is pretty shitty now =/
    It's worth it though. :smoke:

9. the button next to the quote button :wave:

10. thank you!

11. It happens to the best of us.

and thanks

name a few? lol

Dude same it SUCKS.

whats an alternative school? sounds bad.

12. Having access to the card to dispensaries is amazing.

Only thing i would change is the tempt to try different strains so it's obviously costly monthly. The only one i usually hit up always has 'strain of the day' or daily 8th specials here in the bay area.

However, doesn't it make a lot of simple things like watching a movie, listening to music or eating desserts that much better. Plus, i tend to think more creatively.

I've learned over time to budget..very key when you have that much of a selection.

13. Fucked a lesbian stripper

Robbed a church

skipped court for an ICP concert in detroit where my friends were branded, and one went insane

Met a descendant of Merlin

Took part in pagan rituals in cemeteries

14. Always pegged you for a loon.

Am I the only one that who hasn't really suffered any consequences? Only thing is money I guess.

15. Had one too many "fuck this" days where I just got high all day and ignored my problems.

16. Man, I want some of what you've been smoking.

17. I get really really high and pass out just from cheifen. It sucks

18. Whats so bad about fucking a lesbian stripper? That's more an accomplishment.:hello:(as long as you didn't get any STDs..)

As for the other things, wholy shit.

19. chronic diarrhea.

20. Thats not very kind.