What Attitudes That Other People Take Piss You Off?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 506764, May 19, 2013.

1. people who cant be in wrong, always have an excuse

2. When people have the attitude that they get pissed off by other people's attitudes.

3. When people mock someone because they are upset with them. Like the upseter is talking and the upsetee is moving their mouth without actually forming words.

It does nothing but make you look like a dumbass fish that can't keep their mouth closed.

If you've got beef with someone that's cool. But don't be a bitch about it.

I don't know if this one is an attitude but not having any common sense in a conversation. Just saying yeah, yep, mhmm, then expands by asking another question ultimately trying to dominate the conversation.
    Typically portrayed by chiropractors or some massage therapists.

I can't stand when someone tries to control the conversation.

When someone wants to chill but everything you suggest to do they say no to so you end up just sitting there while they say they're bored.

When a girl thinks you don't hang out with her enough even though you saw her yesterday. Gtfo with that shit.

What a good thread. I feel a little better now I got a good vent out. Time for bed. :smokin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. People who believe all people should not have the same rights.

5. People who use twitter,

6. Fuck twitter twitter is so dumb.

"Lemme post a tweet."

Is almost as bad as

"Lemme take a selfie"

7. Lol yea, the whole pop culture of twitter and all that shit ducking disgusts me. I want to vomit as soon as I get on there.

These are tweet I just found (I wrote this before finding it to prove I can find something retarded In 2 seconds)

You can't treat someone like shit then get mad when they stop talking to you 😂😐

I want someone that I've never talked to to dm me ☺️

You've turned into such a fag lately that it's actually embarrassing 😐

"you could literally get high just walking down hollywood blvd from the amount of people smoking weed"

"I want to be in Cali soooo bad" in response to the previous one

These are all from a 16 year old black bitch that from the burbs that thinks she smokes a lot of weed. Beyond me how these people exist

Indirect tweets and all that bullshit

8. I also hate the attitude of these fuckers around my age " daddy and mommy beat my ass if I don't get straight A's,im so smart. they held me back 2 years in kindergarten though so I could be "smart"",
    (Yea that's a dual quote bitch)
    Which always is accompanied by
    "Mommy and daddy enrolled me in sports when I was 4 so now I'm amazing at football baseball soccer and hockey, and I'm on the varsity team like 100000 other little pussies aren't i great? I practice 23 hours a day, I should be decent

"I scored a 33 on my act after 11 retries and 36 act tutors in a row. I also got a 3.7 gpa I'm so smart, now I'm going to insert name brand college here and I'm living in a dorm, turn up!"

"I'm also graduating at the age of 19. "
    (Nothing wrong with that as long as your parents didn't hold you back to get ahead) pussy shit IMO

Bitches

9. Thirsty ass bitch

10. Oh yeah and last one

"Damn did u see that game on Saturday"

"ucla vs Princeton?"

"Yeah bro WE smashed you guys in overtime"

"No shut the fuck up my teams way better"

I like basketball but these fuckin kids get so damn into it and they say arrogantly say WE, when they clearly lack the skills to play recreational basketball

This goes along with people deepthroating march madness

11. The usage of we in relation to a sports team someone is a fan of does bother me sometimes. Not that I've never done it myself but when it comes from a place of arrogance...