What Attitudes That Other People Take Piss You Off?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 506764, May 19, 2013.

1. I hate it when people on classes insist its necessary to share their blatantly stupid ideals.

I also dislike when people are having such a good time that their laughs carry over into my airspace, distracting me and often making me paranoid because I'm having such a bad time..

2. #42 Relaudid, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    I can't tell if you're talking about me or not.
    You see, I started out smoking from curiosity amd led to recreational use which became chronic after a while.

Then I started having bad back pain which I self medicate with marijuanas.
    The only real detriment is the legality.
    I also use narcotic pain relievers when I can get them prescribed (usually one small script a month) which work better than weed but are more and more difficult to obtain and much more addicting.
    And of course weed is always icing on the cake of pain killers, although I sometimes substitute the narcs for weed when I'm out.

Weed is pretty much a mainstay for me and I only really get paranoid when I have large amnts or other drugs on me.

I would say its a miracle for me, are you saying that weed is not for me?

CUZ U DON'T NO ME BLOOD Hahahahaha wanna be gangbangers...

3. #43 HashimKF, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    Why on earth would you think I am talking about you? lol.My post was not directed at anyone off this forum, as I don't smoke with anyone from here. I'm talking about the type of people who get heavily anxious (especially when smoking sativas). 
    \nI am currently recovering from surgery. After being prescribed Morphine in 3 different types, codeine and diclofenac all of which I suffer bad side effects from.
    I have now been prescribed tremadol. It does work for pain but I'm hoping to get off it as soon as possible. Only upside to tremadol is that it is much cheaper so I can afford to use it daily at the expense of my overall health. Marijuana all the way.

4. White poeple who say there are niggers than there are black people I love black people but i hate ignorant niggers. Like did you really try to justify to me a black person why when you say nigger under your breath that it isn't at all racist when you could of just called the guy ignorant? I rather you just call me a nigger than take me for a fucking moron.

5. I hate ignorant people in general who can't tolerate other beliefs. People who don't like:
    -Gays
    -Other Races
    -Other Ethnicities
    -Other Religions
    -Other political preferences

The guy that "always has to be right", you know? I'm totally down for a philosophical discussion or a discussion of any kind. But if all you have to say is demeaning other people without significant reason, you sir are a dumbass.

6. People that are like why you so quiet but then turn around and either talk about retarded shit or try to small talk. Fuck that shit.

7. You got me......

8. people who try to force their beliefs on me. I hate it when you tell someone you don't believe in religion only to get a service from them.

9. People that think they can fart in a crowd and people won't think it's them if they just glare at the person next to them right away as if they farted.

10. I pass by groups as i fart that way someone else takes the blame >=)

11. i hate defensive people i wanna slap em..

Or when they always have to be better or be first. fucking fools

i also hate people who get all pissy when u say somthing mean

12. #52 Deleted member 506764, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
    When someone's always right even when they're not. Just because you're right a high percentage of the time doesn't mean everything you say is always right and that you know everything about everything. Sometimes you're just a douchebag talking out of their ass and I don't care if nobody else sees it because I can see right on through.

13. #53 iAmBetty, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Oh my god, yes. Even worse when they go as far as to say "humans are a cancer" and that we should go extinct to save the Earth. Then they continue living, being no better than anyone else.

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."

People who are ignorant, intolerant assholes to people who are a little different because they're different.

14. People who continuously whine and complain.

15. when some is just right and you are wrong.

whenever somebody thinks they are better than another.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. A leftie wing attitude.... speak any lefist topic or whatever to me, and you will end up in a hospital (just kidding, but im fairly harsh when its come to it)

17. That's why I only open to a few, I'm mostly quiet because everytime I become vulnerable, I always get steamrolled and ignored by my siblings so I save the introspective conversations for my mother cause she's the only one that understands me. 

18. I cannot fucking stand people that are arrogant and conceited. The same kind of people that will never admit they were wrong about something. Like seriously just get over your fucking ego! I mean just think about someone else's feelings for once instead of being a constant asshole. Now that i'm done with that rant i got another one lol.

I also really dislike people who act like complete bitches and let people walk all over them and then they resent the person(s) who gave them shit. When they pretty much LET the person walk all over them. It's almost like they allowed themselves to become a victim and then blame it on someone else. It just irks me beyond belief.

Oh shit, watch out, aren't you a tough guy! Macho bullshit attitudes like this are the worst.

20. Anybody who takes shit seriously...had a girl get on my case because she thought it was so wrong to take drugs as a tip as a bartender. I hate people like that. Matter of fact, anyone who thinks they can tell me how I shouold do anything gets on my nerves.