what artist would you want to hang out with?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by I heart bud, Jan 14, 2012.

1. So what aritist/band would you like to maybe have a smoke session with and have them play you a song or two?

I would want to go camping and smoke some ganja with Jack Johnson and sing campfire songs with a bunch of my friends. lol that would be sick.

2. Hendrix so he could tell me what music ment to him

D'angelo because hes the only good R&B black artist to do anything worth while in the past 20 years

Devin the Dude cuz he smokes mad fat and i would wanna toke with that fool.

3. I laughed at Devin the dude. Me and my friends used to play his shit all the time lol.

4. #4 insight420, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    I'd wanna hang out with Iggy Pop. The man's a legend, and I'm sure he knows how to score big.

5. hahaha im sure, my mom loves the igg, I'd think I'd blaze a blunt with Guthrie govan

6. all mine are dead :(
    jerry
    jimi
    john(lennon and morrison)
    janis
    lol all j's

7. mac dre..i was only in 6th grade when he got killed.

i think i actually coulda been friends with him if i was older. i know people that used to fuck with that ***** n his friends

8. ahhh i wouldve blazed all day with dreezy. we'd be thizzin and clownin on fools haha
    maybe rob a bank or 6

9. Wiz khlifa

I say that cuz it seems like it would b fun as fuck if you watch some of his videos

10. yadada we'd be cuttin up the turf hella stupid off that shit boy

11. Hahaha id like to eat some mushrooms eit mac dre

12. I would love, more than anything in the world, to hang out with these folks... the holy trinity of prog rock... Rush!

[​IMG]

13. It doesn't matter if their dead. we can bring them back to life lol. I would totally smoke with lennon. I would have him teach me his ways. He would be like yoda lol.

14. Neil Diamond

15. Les claypool.. i could imagine that would be quite fun