Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Area Of The United States Has The Best Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Im2Hits1Kill, Jul 23, 2014.

1. What part of the u.s. (only the states) grows the best cannabis?

2. many ... many backyards and closets ...

3. #5 420boxing, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    colorado

4. #6 Nugagerube, Jul 23, 2014
    Ik a few years ago High Times named Vermont the best place for weed o_O.
    But Ik the consensus pick will be Cali for some reason. But anystate with mmj has access to top notch weed.

Shit I bet some nonmmj states have access to top notch. Like forty winks said.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I think CA has the greatest concentration of growers and dank weed, but WA, OR, and CO have it nearly as readily available at a reduced cost. I've lived in Los angeles for awhile, then moved up to Seattle and Seattle has just as dank of weed, but for cheaper on average. 

6. pacific NW

• Like Like x 1
  7. NORCAL for outdoor, my basement for indoor. 

8. Here in new york theres quite a bit of closet growers, i grow outside though, i still live with my parents until i get my bachelors degree

Sent from my ME172V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. if you know what you're doing, gowing indoors can be done anywhere, but CA and OR seem to have the most growers with experience.

10. In general it would be California. As far as the best weed, that's in the state where a a good grower with good genetics grows some good dank. The best weed in the country could be grown in a closet in Arkansas just like a grower in cali could be pushing out bunk shit, location is just location, quality can be anywhere though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Area doesn't matter, it's all on the grower.

12. #14 TokingSince96, Jul 23, 2014
    Very true, cali has highest concentration of top indo growers. We been legal since 1996 thats 18 years. Before that Amsterdam who would be our top competitor now. They also supplied a most of the seeds that are the parents of most strains grown here now. Same can be said about most states when there indo market started booming. Those strains originated from california. These are designer specific strains. There been great indo sensei/chronic for a while everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Yup, here in cali we have some dank strains, but let me tell you, the dealers actually bring most of the bud in from Oregon..

Sent from my C6522N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Jump the hell off the cali bandwagon blades...... NC is where its at.

15. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yay Oregon. We do have a lot of people growing here. I know so many growers, it's kind of unreal. This one guy I know learned from his dad, who is my age, and has been growing since he was young. So now his son, who is 30 is a really good grower. He's been learning his entire life.

17. Not Arkansas XD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. West coast and Colorado.