Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fuzzybutt, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Unmentionables?
    I tried to look it up in the forums but it's just stories about them. So tell me, what exactly is an unmentionable?

2. Other drugs we cant talk about here.

3. The discussion of drugs other than alcohol, weed, caffeine, and tobacco is not allowed

That is the term used in place of those drugs, even though they can still be given infractions for it

4. Thanks for the clarity doods lol

5. Remember Voldemort, er! I mean, He who shall not be named? (Harry Potter lmao)
    Well, unmentionables are those that shall not be mention, aka shall remain unmentioned.
    Ya digg?
    :D

btw, fuck harry potter, i just remember from way back in the way back :cool:

6. whatever that means

7. Harry Potter is the shit.

Oh and unmentionables are the really fun stuff that people abuse and give a bad name. Unfortunately, GC limits our intake of knowledge of this subject. Thanks, GC.

It's the only rule I hate and break occasionally, whatever.

8. Okay people, think we have the answer here.