What are yous scared of?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I've gotten over my fears of things like spiders and death. I was scared when I didn't understand it. I don't know, some things sort of give me a wincing reaction, like it would suck but I'm not afraid of it, for example crashing on a motorcycle at high speeds. I use to be scared of getting a lot of diseases but now it's like "I could probably get mmj for that, and if it's life threatening at least I'll die high as fuck and happy."

2. I can remember seeing this back on /x/ :cry:

3. I'm afraid of getting old.... I'm afraid of the future (not MY future, but what the world will be like in 20 or 50 years)... I'm also terrified of heights, obese people, and sickness/disease like cancer and shit.

4. Lol why are u scared of obese people?

5. dieing alone

6. North Dakota as they have a secret invasion plan with Canada. mark my words.

7. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']

Lol why are u scared of obese people?[/quote]

- they could step on you

- fall on you

- or eat you

You also gotta watch out for their innate gravitational pull they exert whenever they're walking about. You ever wonder why whenever you walk up to an obese person, and you're somehow closer to them than you anticipated by about an inch or so? That's why. It's high science man.

8. [quote name='"hepheastus"']
    At least you got to live.. Do you know how unlikely your birth was? If not, I refer you to sir monty python
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk

Physical pain? What's a couple of scrapes and bruises or broken bones that cause eternal bleeding? Some day you will die and you won't feel nothing at all. I'd rather feel pain than nothing.

Failure is only in your mind. As long as you learn from your mistakes, you never really failed.
    :cool:[/quote]

Well I fear death because I like living? My mind can't fathom not existing. I know it's not bad, pretty much like when sleeping. I still don't like it.

Physical pain I fear when severe. I know it would be over but it still would be terrible when experiencing it.

Failure.... You got me

9. Holy shit someone who understands! :eek:

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Biz Markie also scares the fuck outta me

11. Extreme heights, hypodermic needles (and, by extension, the incompetence of the people using them), and rouge waves.

12. If I was fat, I'd enjoy sitting on pricks like you.

Good day to you..

13. The government talking all of our rights with no weapons to defend ourselves with cause they sold em to the local pd for a $100 gift card ......... F those gun buy back programs

14. Spiders. (Seriously, fuck them)
    Dying in a plane crash.

15. Losing a loved one, more than anything possible.
    I'm not scared of dying too much, I'm just scared of abandoning people that depend on me.

16. airplanes/flying

haaate it

17. #58 SnowCappedHills, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Being tortured...

getting blood tests done...

oh yeah and snakes.

18. I have Gerascophobia (scared of growing up/aging) :c

19. im very scared of spiders, but i feel its gotten a little better, considering i can kill the daddy long-legs now