Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your top 3 strains?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Clampit, Jul 12, 2016.

1. I WANT IT ALL! :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gorilla glue #4
    LSD
    Cookies

3. Platinum GSC, Blueberry silvertip and OG Kush

4. Lemon Sour Diesel might be better than blueberry silvertip though now that I think about it

5. The LSD I tried here wasn't as good as the plain SD.

6. That Gorilla glue sounds like the "cat's ass"! :smoke:
    It's been mentioned more than once.

7. SD as in sour diseal? If so I'm talking about the actual LSD strain you should find a good batch, its so smelly and good! And that gorilla is the bees knees. A great strain to chief on :hookah: I was smoking some and neighbors came down asking if I could turn it down a notch because it was to loud. Lets just say no music was playing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gonna go with...

1. The White(works great for both my fibromyalgia and my ADD)
    2. Permafrost(pain and focus)
    3. Red Haze (literally like drinking a couple ups of coffee and a nice amount of CBD)

Sent from my SM-G925P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sour diesel
    Jack Herrer
    Headband

• Like Like x 2

10. Yeah SD = Sour Diesel.
    Maybe it's the dispensary's connection or something, cuz on more than one occasion the stuff I'm getting doesn't have a very strong smell, just a smell. Maybe it's my nose, but the high's intensity just isn't there. So far the only thing that rang my bell has been the U.K. cheese, out of GSC, LSD, lambsbread, yoda, pink Kush, Granddaddy OG, Trainwreck, super lemon haze, super silver haze.

11. That fibro can be quite painful, I hear. I know of a couple of people who suffer from it.
    I looked up that permafrost and noticed it is a cross between trainwreck and white widow!

Permafrost Strain Information

• Like Like x 1
  12. 1) Sour Diesel
    2) Chemdawg
    3) DJ Shorts Blueberry (purely for taste/smell)

• Like Like x 2
  13. It and the white have been so amazing for both pain and focus. It gets two birds with one stone. The focus aspect of the permafrost, for me, is unrivalled. I just wish it were an easier find at dispensaries in Oregon... I really hope to grow it sometime soon!

• Like Like x 3
  14. 1.wifi
    2.train wreck
    3.rock hard mystery kfc

don't get much of a variety around my area usually a kush hybrid that has no resin or oil to it, and only get a known strain every now and again; although, there are some scents out there that are at large... like the rock hard mystery kfc, like if mj went to kfc and got shake and baked. that strain was awesome. the buds were so hard and tight it was like picking apart stone. but once grinded it was so oily and fluffy my good. just like the wifi fluffiness, I had one nug weight in at over 7grams and it was slightly smaller then a bic lighter was tall.

if anybody could tell me the strain I would highly appreciate it. it smells like mj with hints of seasoning like if you walked into or by a kfc restaurant. not spot on but similar . no special colors, but the buds are tight, hard, and dense. as well as stubbier than long

strains I would like to try out are: green crack, Durban poison, GSC, and moon shine

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've seen it here
    There should be a way to find a dispensary in Oregon that has it. Are you in Portland?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah, I've seen it around Portland! I'm just a little picky about my Permafrost... frosty as feck!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Oteil's Egyptian Kush
    Flo
    Moonwalk

• Like Like x 3
  18. Gotta look those up!

• Like Like x 1
  19. 1. Sensi Star
    2. Jack Herer
    3. Blue Dream (outdoor)

These are my favs thus far. I haven't really had the chance to try everything. I'm always looking to try new stuff haha :). For me that usually means growing it myself.

• Like Like x 1