Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are your thoughts on Q carbo?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ToKKin, Jun 7, 2012.

1. ok im sure you guys see this type of post quite often but im just not getting satisfactory answers to my question via google. so here is my situation. im getting drug tested for a drug treatment program. i have 2 tests left because i failed one last month (for alcohol FML). i havent smoked in about a month and against my better judgement i took an ENORMOUS hit 2 days ago. i have a drug test in a week, then a follow up. i bought Qcarbo. has this worked for any of you? and if so how long do i take it before the drug test? (googles results varied from 1 hour - 1 day). also im 250 pounds and 5'10" (pretty fat not gonna lie) so what should i do in addition to Q coarbo during this week to pass this test? additionally, should i buy another Q carbo for the follow up? its 50 bucks but these 2 tests are the last things i need to do to get off of probation.

*additional tidbit of info*
    these drug tests are so god damned accurate that they cost $110 bucks a pop and the test up to 82 hours for alcohol. so every trick in the book would be appreciated.

also i once heard that mixing a packet of yeast with a big gatorade and drinking it the night before (slowly or youll puke) works. has anybody ever heard this? im pretty hesitant about trying that one.

and again any tips would be great. hopefully you can help save my ass.

2. I'm not sure if you're trolling or not about the yeast thing.. but q carbo only works if you take it an hour ana half to 2 hours before the test and generally only works for about an hour or two after that.

3. #3 ToKKin, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    ^not trolling. my friends brother told me he did that while he was on probation and passed every test. im just hesitant because A. that sounds disgusting and B. my friends brother is one of the dumbest people i know.

but are there other methods i could use over the course of this week to prepare? i heard cranberry juice works if you can actually find cranberry juice and not that cranberry cocktail jazz. but im looking for the big guns here (if there are any) i mean i only took one hit although VERY big and im pretty fat and i know thats a pretty big factor. but yeah ive got a lot riding on these two drug tests (if i fail ill get another year of probation, if i pass this will be my last month)

4. I have a couple friends that have used it for probation tests and never had a problem. As long as you follow the directions you should be fine.

5. with the amount of body fat you have it's gonna be really tough to pass the test tbh. look into buying a whizzinator

6. well i dont really have the money for a whizzinator especially since i only have two drug tests to pass (although important). but do you think itd be hard to pass with my body fat even though it was only one hit?

7. you need to work out and sweat as much as possible up until the day before test to burn off the thc stuck to the old fat. then on day before and day of eat as much fatty foods as possible to create new fat to cover up old fat. dont give them first or even second piss of the day. qcarbo is just a mask so you have about 3 hours max from time of ingestion. dont give them first piss after drinking it all either. also try and chug it because its disgusting tasting and will be more effective if more can get in at the same time.

oh yeah and just an fyi, the lab i had to drop piss tests at when i was on papers started testing for a specific ingredient in the drink(s) because of so many users. which i failed my last one because of.

8. do not buy that shit........big scam.....hydrate with h20, gatorade, cranberry juice, blueberry juice and things of that nature.......

9. ok so i just got word that the test is actually going to be on the 21st of this month and then the second on the 27th. the second will be an instant test because they wont have time to get the results before my last day of probation. so with this new information considering how i only took one hit do you think i should just drink a shit load of cranberry juice for the next two weeks and then use the q carbo and ill be good? or maybe not using the q carbo since aserenehope said they could possibly test for it?

10. [quote name='"ToKKin"']

well i dont really have the money for a whizzinator especially since i only have two drug tests to pass (although important). but do you think itd be hard to pass with my body fat even though it was only one hit?[/quote]

if it was one hit its possible that you could pass by putting a trash bag on and run to sweat all the thc out of your system. my friends cousin did this an passes a dt the same day, but he has like 2% body fat so idk if it would work for you. worth a try though...