Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are your smoking plans?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thisisstupid188, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Saturday, a couple cousins and I are gonna sneak into our old childhood clubhouse and smoke blunts and drink some whiskey :smoke: to celebrate the good old days. Should be a fun night, long as we don't wake up the owner of the house who's backyard the clubhouse is in haha

What are your upcoming smoking/drinking plans

2. Edibles this weekend with a few friends. Might also see a movie

3. Smoke weed and go to work for the most part :eek:

However, my younger cousin just graduated high school and will be throwing a party at his place, so I plan on smoking him up a little bit and hanging with the family this weekend :D

4. High as fuck playing Queen for 12 hours straight, followed by the Village People.

Sex, sex, over the phone.

5. Going back to Nashville and smoking with the old heads. Should be LIT all weekend.

6. welp my summer pretty much starts on friday so me and a bunch of people will have a big session and just chill and what not. should be cool

7. Going to a Drake Concert on Sunday and blazing a ton beforehand!

8. :D:p.

Attached Files: