What are your reasons for smoking weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by DRBladez, Nov 21, 2011.

1. i was 14 smoked my first doob, thru my teens was purely for recreation, i quit for 10yrs,when i was 26 i was in a bad snowmobile accident and broke my femur just above the knee, when i was 27 i had my first organ transplant(kidney).....32 pills/day.....that same year my dad died, when i was 28 i had my 2nd organ transplant(pancreas)... im 37.....why do I smoke weed?
    my leg pain turns into hip, which turns into lower back pain which of course leads to shoulders n neck n soon a migraine, my guts are all Fugged Up from transplants.!!...why do I smoke weed?

BASICALLY : keeps my mind off my problems !!!

2. axonial neuropathy.

3. ahhhhh now I understand.......

And I toke just cause I got nothing better to do lol

4. because I want to get high ?

5. Escape life, think about life, and relax all at the same time.

6. ^ I find that to be one of my purposes
    I enjoy the mind state I'm put after(just not at home)

I do not have the luxury of enjoying your "high" at home. My mom bitches at me for some reason right?

But pretty much I don't like having reasons to smoke it makes me feel like I need it
    There's nothing wrong about needing anything i just feel that you should jut be smoking because you naturally are.

Ignore my presence

7. a. It makes skyrim more beautiful and absorbing.

b. calms my anxiety and I can be more social.

c. It owns.

d. It gives me reasons to socialize with people that my nerdy interests would normally seperate me from.

e. I don't really care for drinking.

8. Sometimes it helps me medically, but for the most part, it can be social or just a recipe for a fun night by yourself.

Also, weed+ temperpedic bed= less sleep needed then people on meth, not to mention you don't shoot your parents then die of a heart attack in the process.

9. same reason i drink soda, because i like it.

10. i wanna stimulate my mind, so i toke it up

11. Because there ain't shit that's gonna stop me. That's why.

And everything everyone else said.

12. I don't need a reason.