What Are Your Plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by watusippin?, Jun 20, 2009.

1. So while I was sitting here, in my room, packing a bowl and trying to plan out my day tomorrow. I thought that I wold make a thread here on GC and ask what all of my fellow blades are planning on doing too.

For tomorrow I am hoping to wake up around 10:00, get some breakfast (planning on Del Taco egg and cheese burritos), then I think I will roll a fat blunt and go on a nature hike to try and find a nice plot spot in the hills. Depending on when I get done with that I expect the rest of my day/night to be filled with bitches and lots of bud.

So how about you guys? What are your plans?

Edit: I am really high right now... SO this thread is either ingenues or completely fucking retarded. I really cant tell right which one right now...

2. sleep until 5pm, smoke a bowl, ???, profit.

3. well its almost 5am and im not sleep yet so thats a bummer

but i figure I'll sleep late, go get some bud and get high then get some foods:)
    Im thinking I'll throw a party at my apartment when night falls though :D

you're looking at the beer pong champ :cool:

4. can i come to ur party awww screw it i would never be able to find where the buffalo roam. I plan to go on my 6mile morning run and then make myself my saturday morning chocolate chip pancakes.

[​IMG]

after this i might make hand party:cool: and then after this smoke a bowl. Then watch benjamin buttons cuz i rented it and I dont wanna keep adding to the late fees.

5. man I would have sex with those waffles

6. Noooo alchohol for me for awhile.

Strictly buds for the next few weeks. But yeah, not doin too much later on today when I wake up late. Probably a friend or 2 comeover and throw down for some herbs and play sum xbox live. I've been up to a lot of drinkin lately so this is gonna be my weekend to relax. :D

7. Lol they're pancakes

8. yes wat u meant to say is that you would have sex with my pancakes.

9. from my own experience, the difference between pancakes and waffles is that waffles tend to get around and are kind of slutty while when having sex with pancakes its almost as if theyre virgins. so u choose which one u want to have sex with.

10. ^ what drugs are you on broman?

11. pancakes fulfill me then make me tired after i have had my way with them.

12. #12 Per Waui, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    sorry man that was my emotions talking, and they have poor wordchoice

I know all about the pankooken and wafflenmakkken

[​IMG]

13. are u talkin to me:confused:. Whats broman. Is that like bro and man at the same time together. Please explain i am seriously confused i even googled it. I feel like im up to date with my slang but ive never heard broman. Now i wont be able to sleep till i get a response. And i keep it purely organic when it comes to drugs.

by the picture u posted it is obvious u are well learned in pankooken and wafflenmakkken. All is forgiven my friend

14. thank goodness!

15. Well I also plan on sleeping till 5 pm. After that I'm going to pack my bags for my 3 day trip to boulder on Sunday:bongin:. Then I'm just going to chill.

16. Wellllllll, my house arrest officer is gonna drop by so I can run a couple of errands before I go to work, then go back to my miserable day to day life.

17. I kinda wish I just started a waffle or pancake thread instead of this shitty one...

Actually I am going to make one right now