What are your plans for tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by DCsFavorite, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Saturday night!

Lucky enough to have a predetermined/preset partner to matress mambo with?

Good food and/or a good movie?

I COMMAND you to tell me.

As for me? Mere marijuana and Dead Island for me. Would be nice to find a stonerette to enjoy..er...nightlife with. :D :smoke:

So what are yer plans?

2. #2 Weasel King, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    I get off work in 40 minutes, gonna go home, pick up a dub, and smoke the night away with my girlfriend :D :smoke: And she just went grocery shopping today, yaya.

3. Also leaving work in 40 min and I'm gonna go home and burn some bowls and I think my ex is comin over.

Should be fun times had all around

4. Hell yah to being on GC at work!:smoke:

5. I was gonna have a party with my buddies, booze, weed, the works, but it fell through. I'm hung over & My dealer is outta town :( what a fucked up day

6. Might smoke a nice blunt with my friends in a little :D, then afterwards probably drive around and then come home and surf the webz :D

OR if the whole friend thing falls through I'll smoke on my own and do the same when I come in :D

Gonna be a good night either way.

7. [quote name='"KyleMatthew"']
    Hell yah to being on GC at work!:smoke:[/quote]

Woot woot!!!!!!!

8. Going into my second job for the day... gunna pregame with some shots and a blunt with my main bitch lolol. Then maybe finding trouble after work..

9. Getting 2 grams, 2 blunts and maybe a friend to accompany me or by myself. Either or will be fine.

10. Gotta love dead island man.
    Tonight I'll probably smoke a gram or two from my new inline :D smoke some hookah with some friends and play some skyrim. Maybe cruise around in the snow

11. Have a feeling nothings gonna happen today. Which kinda sucks cause that's what Sundays are for.

12. Getting high with my girl and ps3

13. Weed and .......... Ummm weed. Wife is gone till tomorrow. Dead island, black ops, who knows. But weed for sure.

14. 2 hookers, a 5th of tequila, and a shovel..

15. [quote name='"Rebel Eye"']2 hookers, a 5th of tequila, and a shovel..[/quote]

Sounds like someone's going for a relaxing evening.

16. I live a simple life..

17. [quote name='"Rebel Eye"']

I live a simple life..[/quote]

Always good to kick back on the weekends. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. /cheers

18. tequila, weed and netflix

19. [quote name='"Bwomp"']
    Don't do anything I wouldn't do. /cheers[/quote]

D... Dad?

20. Well I can either stay where I am and drink a fifth of vodka tonight at a party.. Or i can drive 45 minutes and hang with a friend buying an oz tonight. Hmm..