what are your plans for today?

Discussion in 'General' started by virgin mary, Aug 31, 2010.

1. me i got classes what are you doing?

2. Just finished my classes, smoking. :smoke:

3. here in a bit i plan on smokin a little then go hiking...or in the woods...somethin like that

4. bout to mow a lawn, play mafia 2 n prob pop pill and smoke then hit up my friends tonite to party

5. hmmm....Chill for a little bit. Hand in a few applications for work...Chill some more, Than football practice tonite:smoke:...Good day :)

6. Hopefully my buddy will call me an tell me to get a wrap, an hell smoke a blunt of dank with me, Then going to look for a job, then classes. Just another day

7. smokin some bowls before i have to go into work from 430-2am...:(:smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. Chill out, go to my OHs, have a good smoke, indulge in some heinous carnal sins, watch a film, sleep. :)

9. Got a class at 3, then work until 10.

Then I'll smoke copious amounts of ganja, wake up tomorrow and do the same thing.

10. Finally have a day off, so I slept in. Now I'm gonna get nice and stoney and go skate I think. Maybe hit up a party tonight, who knows!

11. Find a blunt smoke it then chill

12. Just got back from my first round of classes and work, now I'm going back to work for about 90 minutes, class, work out, homework, then the fun part begins: smoke till I pass out. Repeat process tomorrow.

13. Just got to class, be here until 5 or so then home maybe do some hw or put it off until tomorrow -> tv, smoke, chill, sleep. rinse. repeat.

14. class, homework, homies and weed. and not in that order

15. #15 bridgeburner, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    I'm glad to hear you're all staying in school.. damn!

I have absolutely NOTHING to do today.. except grind my teeth and try NOT smoke (even though I've got some beautiful big nugs of Jack Flash staring at me)..

I'm trying to take a T-break. Sad face.

16. I woke up at 6 AM for the two classes I had today and just got home.

Right now, I'm eating... I might go work on my bike a little bit later.

17. uh, do some dishes.
    Walk my puppy. :)
    Go to the medical clinic.
    Chill with friends.
    Do some shopping.
    Eat some food.
    Apply for another job...

not much.

18. i'm going to study my fucking ass off...and occasionally get on here so I don't go crazy (too crazy at least)

and i'll probably make something good for dinner at some point too...satay chicken perhaps

19. I've still gotta be fairly productive for the next few hours or so, then I might decide to attack the edges of the property with the weed eater (very therapeutic when stoned), or do my kickboxing workout (I find it's easier to work out when stoned, it's just better all around ;). Then I'm making homemade pizzas and smokin' while jammin out to some tunes in 'the dungeon' (our hangout in the basement)...:cool:

20. Waiting around for an email or call from my academic advisor. Today is the first day of college and they still havent assessed my skill placement tests. So Im probably going to be about 2 days behind when I finally get my courses picked for this semester.

Then I work 4 to 9, im part time now because of school, its great working 5 hours shifts! After that sit around and get stoned.