Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are Your Opinions On The Pax?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OGdodyBro, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Would you recommend the pax? if not, what portable vape would you recommend?

2. My friend has one and I use it a lot. I have no complaints. It's portable (duh), doesn't get really dirty, but even still it's super easy to clean, and it heats up quick. I'm not positive, but I think you can smoke bud or concentrates in it

3. I have the pax and love it. It is a good portable for someone who uses often because of the large oven size. I also really like the taste, the fact that it is small, and the warranty. I would recommend it as a portable. 

4. I bought the pax and I was very skeptical because of the high price. I'm in college right now and it is probably the best investment I have ever made! The only downside is you need to clean it regularly but its pretty easy to clean anyways. Great taste easy use, very portable, I smoked inside a mall without anyone knowing (be careful). I would definitely recommend it.